News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

Need Game Recommendations

Started by Olimar12345, February 24, 2012, 10:38:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Just bought a 360. So far I only have the orange box, halo reach, and dragon age. Also gonna get xbox live next week.
What games would you recommend?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Arkham Asylum/City. Asylum's prolly waaaaay cheaper.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Fable II: An AMAZING game, plus it's only $5 used at gamestop.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

K-NiGhT

Soulcalibur V
Saints Row 3
You already have Halo Reach. Good :)
Dont get MW3. It sux :(

Btw wuts yur GT? I'll add you when you get live :D
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Olimar12345

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on February 24, 2012, 02:26:49 PMFable II: An AMAZING game, plus it's only $5 used at gamestop.
An amazing game for only $5? Talk dirty to me!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Winter

KefkaticFanatic

I'm assuming you don't have a PC for games?

Mass Effect 1-3
Banjo Kazooie N&B
Lost Odyssey
Ace Combat 6
Bioshock (I didn't like 2 that much but you might want to get it)
Assassin's Creed 2 (1 is not that good, if you like AC2 get Brotherhood and then Revelations)
Mirror's Edge is pretty fun and underrated
Viva Pinata

XBLA:
Castle Crashers
Braid

I hardly used my 360 when I was still at home though, so I'm sure I'm missing out on things.
I guess you could get Battlefield 3, but I dunno how good it is on consoles :P

me irl
[close]

Raymondbl

Quote from: K-NiGhT on February 24, 2012, 02:32:31 PMDont get MW3. It sux :(
What, how?  I think it's decent, but I haven't played Halo or any other modern games yet, so maybe I'm missing out on some stuff...
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

SuperFireKirby

Call of Duty MW3 = same game released 4 times beforehand.

It's not that COD sucks, its just that there are 1 million other games that are better. COD lacks any originality or creativity.

Bioshock, on the other hand, is possibly the best FPS I have ever played and should be a must buy for anyone who even remotely enjoys the FPS genre.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Olimar12345

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on February 25, 2012, 11:10:12 AMI'm assuming you don't have a PC for games?
Nope. :( My piece of crap is only for school, really. Thanks for the games guys-I'm thinking about picking up Bioshock, Mass Effect, and Fable II this week. :J

SuperFireKirby

Prepare to cancel any plans of doing anything productive for the next 2 weeks.

Olimar12345

I plan on starting these games a week from now, actually. Next week is crazy for me-I'm gonna need these games after this!

fabbemannen

My 360 died with the online-community of NFS: Hot pursuit. I loved the online play of it.

Now I only play some NHL-games and maybe Test Drive Unlimited 2

Olimar12345

Just picked up bioshock and fable II. They were out of mass effect.

SuperFireKirby