You just lost the game.

Main Menu

Who Plays What? [TOO LAZY TO UPDATE :D]

Started by insaneintherain, February 19, 2012, 10:22:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Just piano, I'm in my...seventh year. :P I really want to learn a string instrument but there's no money for that right now.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

the_last_sheikah

Mallet Percussion

FRONT ENSEMBLE FTW!!!!
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Greg

IAmYou

I play flute, tenor sax, percussion, and I sing. The only one I don't practice regularly anymore is percussion, and the last I played it in an ensemble (other than marching band) was in an all-region band two years go

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

MaestroUGC

Piano and Vocals, though the entire orchestra is my main area.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Winter

fingerz

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 20, 2012, 09:14:10 PMPiano and Vocals, though the entire orchestra is my main area.
Wish that was my main area. XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

FallenPianist

I only play piano. I think it's my thirteenth year.

fingerz

Piano: 13 years
Clarinet: 8 years
Baritone Saxophone: 3 years

I'm nearly 17 years old. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

insaneintherain

Quote from: fingerz on February 22, 2012, 04:29:45 PMPiano: 13 years
Clarinet: 8 years
Baritone Saxophone: 3 years

I'm nearly 17 years old. :P
BARI SAX YEAH!!!

SuperFireKirby

Guitar(Acoustic and Electric), Piano, Percussion, and vocals.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Fleetstar The Flygon

I play the piano and french horn. I just upgraded from the trumpet, so my frenchy skills are lame, though...

Olimar12345

Quote from: Fleetstar The Flygon on February 23, 2012, 05:01:09 PMI just upgraded from the trumpet, so my frenchy skills are lame, though...
This is me right now. Lulz
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!