News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon Soundtrack?

Started by DonValentino, April 04, 2013, 01:43:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonValentino

Has someone found the soundtrack of LMDM available for download yet? I've been looking for some time but nothing... only youtube videos, and very incomplete playlists. :P

And I also want to arrange the song that plays when the brainy ghosts play the piano. I already figured out it is in C minor and the first 2 measures completely by memory, but that's not enough obviously....

I understand that ripping music from 3DS games is harder than with Wii games or DS games, but if I found the complete soundtrack of Kid Icarus Uprising, I can't see why I can't find LMDM's soundtrack now... :'(

Dudeman

Quote from: DonValentino on April 04, 2013, 01:43:45 PMAnd I also want to arrange the song that plays when the brainy ghosts play the piano. I already figured out it is in C minor and the first 2 measures completely by memory, but that's not enough obviously....
You mean...THIS? *Dramatic Fanfare*

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SlowPokemon

I have claimed the title and the Gloomy Manor theme ^^ not that you can't try them yourself, but I'm arranging them too.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DonValentino

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 04, 2013, 03:32:55 PMI have claimed the title and the Gloomy Manor theme ^^ not that you can't try them yourself, but I'm arranging them too.
Yeah I know, but don't worry, I'm just interested in Ghostly Piano for now. ;)

Quote from: Dudeman on April 04, 2013, 02:06:27 PMYou mean...THIS? *Dramatic Fanfare*
Yup, I mean that! Thanks for the link, wasn't able to find it. :)
But still... no complete soundtrack available yet, right? :(

SlowPokemon

Here's a HQ version of the Library Piano theme, Don -

Bubbles

That sounds really pretty for a video game :D I need this game soon

SlowPokemon

The following songs are all amazing:

1. Title Theme
2. Gloomy Manor
3. Haunted Towers
4. Treacherous Mansion
5. Credits Theme

Also Polterpup's theme is so cute XD The rest of the soundtrack is great too but those stood out to me

DonValentino

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 05, 2013, 09:25:49 PMHere's a HQ version of the Library Piano theme, Don -
Oh thanks! Just what I needed!

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 05, 2013, 09:32:36 PMThe following songs are all amazing:

1. Title Theme
2. Gloomy Manor
3. Haunted Towers
4. Treacherous Mansion
5. Credits Theme

Also Polterpup's theme is so cute XD The rest of the soundtrack is great too but those stood out to me
Mines are:

1. Ghostly Piano
2. Haunted Towers
3. Treacherous Mansion
4. Dual Scream
5. Gloomy Manor

Well, the Polterpup itself is very cute!

Spoiler
I love the ending when the Polterpup sleeps with Luigi! So cute! ;D
I'd love to have a Polterpup now...
[close]

FSM-Reapr

Omg I love Polterpup to death

get it

death so id be a ghost with it

Yugi

I somewhat like the song that plays when you accomplish a mission.

Quote from: DonValentino on April 04, 2013, 01:43:45 PMbut if I found the complete soundtrack of Kid Icarus Uprising,
Could you please send me a link via PM?

DonValentino

Quote from: Yugi on April 07, 2013, 02:06:27 AMCould you please send me a link via PM?

I'll see if I can find the download link. If I do, count on it.