Submissions for Next Update - 4 Submissions

Started by The Deku Trombonist, February 14, 2012, 11:28:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

I'll try and tune in tonight so I can hear your voice...but man that is a bit late for me :P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

spitllama

^^ It's tons of fun! (Winter's new spokesman). You can request a song and use your username and he'll say it. And play quizzes! Do it.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SlowPokemon

Just click on "request" and then enter a username and request a song? From any Mario game? :D
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

JDMEK5

That's awesome! I'm totally checking this out!!!
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Nakah

Soo, if everyone's busy with irl stuff then I can totally get this update done. Only issue is, I've played maybe one or two of the games with sheets posted in this thread, so my ability to pinpoint accuracy is at about 3% what it normally would be. If anyone can take a look at which sheets are acceptable then I would gladly do the uploading the get this update underway and finished.

spitllama

:D :D :D :D :D

I'll help in any way I can, but experience has shown that I'm not good enough of an arranger to critique sheets yet...
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Olimar12345

I'll look over whatever you need me to. PM me if you need me.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

ALPRAS

I can watch for the Zelda's arrangement if you want ;)

Nakah

Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 24, 2012, 06:36:46 PMI'll look over whatever you need me to. PM me if you need me.

Well from what I can tell winter went through most of the arrangements and gave feedback, so I've comprised a list of currently accepted sheets(as deemed by Winter in each person's original post):

[GB] Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow - "Gym Leader Battle" - Bespinben (Replacement) Mus Mid Pdf
[GBA/DS] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue/Red Rescue Team - "Rescue Team Base" - Bespinben Mus Mid Pdf
[GBA/DS] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue/Red Rescue Team - "Monster House" - Bespinben Mus Mid Pdf
[GBA/DS] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue/Red Rescue Team - "Parting" - Bespinben Mus Mid Pdf
[NDS] Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story - "Final Battle (Duet)" - Joel Hands-Otte [ZIP]
[NDS] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky - "Heartwarming" - Joel Hands-Otte [ZIP]
[NDS] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky - "Team Charm's Theme" - Joel Hands-Otte [ZIP]

However, the other 50% of arrangements before submissions closed seem to be either unchecked or checked but not officially accepted. So if anyone wants to help by taking a look at some of those(any post that doesn't have Winter's "OK" beneath the arrangement) then that'd be great, and meanwhile I will contact dekudude or winter or someone who remembers the current updating procedures, because MAN has it been a while since I've done any updating.

More to come.

Winter

Any critiquing by other members that want to help is appreciated, but each sheet must be officially approved by two updaters before going on the site.

So Nakah, that list is of sheets that are half accepted :P

K-NiGhT

If there's any way i can help, let me know. I hope we can get this update done soon so i can get at least two of my arrangements on site next time ;)
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Winter

Winter

Cobraroll

Shouldn't we just keep submissions pouring in, to apply pressure to the uploaders? The more you linger, the more work to be done...

and, by extension, even longer till the update. Perhaps not as good an idea after all, then.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.