my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Chipmunk884's Arrangements

Started by chipmunk884, April 22, 2008, 03:18:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dekudude

Abb = G
Fbb = D#

And stuff like that. Move two keys down (don't skip black keys, though!)

PianoMan

I'm surprised no one else mentioned this...
Too many tuplets (or triplets, i'm not sure which term is correct)=wrong time sig. I started one with the rite sig.
http://www.mediafire.com/?zmcy5e1by5p
And...
Composition Supervisor: Hirokazu Tanaka
Arrangement Supervisor: Shougo Sakai
But GREAT work. Sounds awesome, just clean up the double flats.

B-Kpianist

Quote from: PianoMan on April 24, 2008, 03:18:22 PMI'm surprised no one else mentioned this...
Too many tuplets (or triplets, i'm not sure which term is correct)=wrong time sig.

And...
Composition Supervisor: Hirokazu Tanaka
Arrangement Supervisor: Shougo Sakai
I did, but nobody listened 2 me :-[

chipmunk884

What do you do to a double flat when that flat is already in the key sig.  Ex what is a Bbb in F major (with Bb in key sig)

razer84

Quote from: chipmunk884 on April 24, 2008, 06:01:16 PMWhat do you do to a double flat when that flat is already in the key sig.  Ex what is a Bbb in F major (with Bb in key sig)

an Ab. i think. i only like multiple flats in C major.

damn commies.

chipmunk884

I figured out what to do and i posted the revised version.  I think that it is ready to be added to the site, but i still need feedback to be sure, hopefully from ghan...  Anyway, I still want help on figuring out what to do for the last 3 or 4 measures in "The story begins" piece.  If you can fix it, I will credit you in the piece before it is added to the site.  And with melty molten galaxy, changing the time signature messes it up big time, so it has to stay at 4/4.  I think that was the only complaint for melty molten galaxy.

PianoMan

Quote from: chipmunk884 on April 24, 2008, 06:29:55 PMI figured out what to do and i posted the revised version.  I think that it is ready to be added to the site, but i still need feedback to be sure, hopefully from ghan...  Anyway, I still want help on figuring out what to do for the last 3 or 4 measures in "The story begins" piece.  If you can fix it, I will credit you in the piece before it is added to the site.  And with melty molten galaxy, changing the time signature messes it up big time, so it has to stay at 4/4.  I think that was the only complaint for melty molten galaxy.
Um... did you read my last post? WRONG TIME SIG!!!
And this demands a key change at measure 29 then back at 60

Burntcow

Your Kid Icarus Underworld is a great arrangement. Keep it up! ;D

chipmunk884

Just in case anybody didn't read my previous post, I need help on fixing the last few measures of "The Story Begins" from smg. Second, I just finished "Home Run Contest" from ssbb and added it to my first post, so check it out and leave your feedback.  I know it is short, but I'm pretty sure that it's accurate.

PianoMan

WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!!!!!!!!? WRONG TIME SIG!!! same with Homerun contest. They both belong in 12/8 time. Turn all tuplets normal, and "normal" notes dotted.

B-Kpianist

Quote from: chipmunk884 on April 24, 2008, 06:29:55 PMI figured out what to do and i posted the revised version.  I think that it is ready to be added to the site, but i still need feedback to be sure, hopefully from ghan...  Anyway, I still want help on figuring out what to do for the last 3 or 4 measures in "The story begins" piece.  If you can fix it, I will credit you in the piece before it is added to the site.  And with melty molten galaxy, changing the time signature messes it up big time, so it has to stay at 4/4.  I think that was the only complaint for melty molten galaxy.
You need to fix the time sig though. The song doesn't feel right when u play it. The rythm is wrong too. I suggest re-doing this one :-[

chipmunk884

PianoMan, I know that you've been saying wrong time signature, but "The Story Begins" doesn't have any triplets, so why should it be 12/8.  Do you mean melty molten galaxy?  And I know that I'm probably making you very angry with me, but I'm having a hard time figuring out which piece you mean.  And I'm working on fixing home run contest into 12/8, and so far, it looks a lot better.  Expect it done by the end of the day.

PianoMan

Thank you for replying. I mean Kid Icarus Underworld. Sorry 'bout flipping out.

chipmunk884

Ok, I'll try to fix it.  Hopefully, you will like the improved versions much better, mostly because they don't look so messy.

EDIT: I just finished fixing Home Run Contest, so see the link in my first post.  I don't have the patience or the time to fix the 5 page Kid Icarus Underworld, so if anyone would fix it for me, they would get credit for it on the sheet.  I just don't have enough time to do it, as it took over an hour to do Home Run Contest, a half page piece.  Enjoy the improved piece!

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

chipmunk884

Sorry for double posting, but why hasn't anyone replyed to the new and improved home run contest song.  Also, i'll say that once again, i don't have the time to convert kid icarus underworld to 12/8, so i need someone to help me by doing it and fixing the notes.  Finally, could someone please help me fix the last 3-4 measures of the story begins?  And I'm switching home run contest to my submission because it is done, and kid icarus underworld still needs fixing.