Super Smash Bros. Melee Re-sheeted

Started by Meta-Ridley, February 10, 2012, 03:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meta-Ridley

I have recently found the most amazingly accurate piano duet videos for Super Smash Bros. Melee on youtube. If we have Super Smash Bros. as the next Fixing the Sheets project, some people could transcribe all of the duets, and then simplify them for piano OR have a version of each. Anyway, by now you'll want to see why I think these videos are so good. There's three parts the third being split into two videos, each taking from approx 10-15 mins long.

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3 1/2
PART 3 2/2

The Deku Trombonist

Meta-Ridley

I was so stunned when I saw them! I especially like... no... they're all awesome :P

Meta-Ridley

bump people have a look at these videos!

Meta-Ridley

very nice. Deku, would you be interested in transcribing some of the duets, (e.g. Master Hand, Onette, Brinstar etc.) As either advanced pianist pieces or duets?

The Deku Trombonist

I might do a Brinstar duet next. Are you wanting them exactly the same as in the videos? Either way, I'll transcribe it off the original and hen if you want things changed, then I'll do that.

Meta-Ridley

I'd say that they can't get really any more accurate, so i think you should do it straight from the duets. Also, after you've done Brinstar, can you do Final Destination? The one on the site's not really that good.

The Deku Trombonist

I'm doing it that way because for it'd be harder to transcribe the duet as opposed to the original...

Meta-Ridley

Sure, Ok, just use it as a reference and compare it once you're done! :)

DonValentino

That performance is totally awesome!  :o Well, back to what I was going to say: I think this might be a post in the "Fixing the Sheets" section, inside the Submission board.
Even Meta-Ridley says:

Quote from: Meta-Ridley on February 10, 2012, 03:37:15 PM...If we have Super Smash Bros. as the next Fixing the Sheets project, some people could transcribe all of the duets, and then simplify them for piano OR have a version of each...