News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Trainer Ave

So this is simple I guess. There's a girl i like but i might be moving in a few months. If i do move we'll be at the very least 4 hours away from each other. Given that is it even worth it to tell her?
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Altissimo

live while you can don't stew in regret

SlowPokemon

The fact that you posted here means you really want to, just follow your instincts kid ^^
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperMarina

Quote from: Trainer Ave on February 26, 2018, 11:04:16 AMGiven that is it even worth it to tell her?
Yes. "You'll miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
Yours truly,
a Marina advocate.

Kman96

Quote from: shadowkirby on February 15, 2018, 09:17:20 PMI did an anti-prom in high school, where a bunch of us got together and did a scavenger hunt. Good time was had by all.
When did you do this? I also did an anti-prom scavenger hunt, but you were not a part of it...

...what?
Party Hard!
[close]

AmpharosAndy

Quote from: Kman96 on March 08, 2018, 01:59:09 AMWhen did you do this? I also did an anti-prom scavenger hunt, but you were not a part of it...

...what?
when people don't know they know each other innit

now THATZ a relationship! thread
innit

Splatoon Inkling

Well, Ig this is a necrobump, but there is a girl at My school that I have a crush on, and I think she kind of likes me too. Well before I told a friend of hers about it, and since I would act pretty nice around her she was suspecting I might like her, so one day she asked that friend If I liked her, and she said yes, and I think it creeped her out a but at first. That was a while ago though, and I have changed, and improved, and have become more confident, and I can tell she is starting to like me, so I was thinking of wright in a valentine's day card for her, but am trying to think of what too wright, I DO NOT want to come off as creepy or anything like that, I've thought of some stuff, but I was wondering if any of you have any good ideas for that. As I said I do think she is starting to like me.

Bobbythekid21

Will it be anonymous or not?
333,331 is a prime number.
Spoiler
Quote from: Bobbythekid21 on February 24, 2019, 01:03:24 PM
Well, I'll just stick around for now and be helpful.
I'm gonna hold myself to it by constantly reminding myself of it.
[close]

Bobbythekid21

These depress me because they kinda sound like something I would say lol. (ESPECIALLY that second to last one)

Spoiler

And this thing...
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

Splatoon Inkling

Hmmm, I was thinking about saying something about how I like her, or admire her because she is a very smart, and humorous person, but I'm trying to come up to that conclusion in the card, and don't know exactly how.

Bobbythekid21

Hmm, it's hard to help come up with a conclusion to a piece of writing that we can't see...

But maybe kinda sum it up with something like, "but anyway, I just wanted you to know that I admire you and" maybe add one more thing here. Maybe something about their feelings toward you or hoping that they will "accept this token" of your admiration or something. Feel free to change the words to better suit the language in the rest of your card. Just make sure to give credit!!!...
I was joking... BTW
Spoiler
[close]

Splatoon Inkling

Well, this is seriously all I've got so far. On the front it says Happy Valentines Day! Then on the inside I started with [name]. What I am trying to say is I know how to say I like her, but I don't know what to say before that to get to that point. It's kind of been stressing me out. i mean, do you think something like this would work? example, [name], I just wanted to say, I think you are a very smart, humorous, and sweet person, and I admire you for that. So I just wanted to say happy valentines day.

-[my name]
Maybe it should have some humor in it, hmmmmm I'm still thinking, and deciding.

Bobbythekid21

Yeah, that example sounds awesome. Maybe remove the "so" in the last sentence. It sounds like a filler word. Or maybe change the last sentence to something like "I like you and I hope you have a great valentines day."

Basically, just make sure to tell her to "have a nice day" in some way.
You don't have to listen to me, these are just my ideas. I just wish I had the courage to try some of my own ideas. Lol (somehow, that was a sad lol)
Anyway, feel free to change it to better suit your personality.

Just remember the 4 rules of valentine's day cards (from-guy to-girl edition):
1. Be frank, don't use filler words, and don't beat around the bush, it may come across as weak or awkward.
2. Tell her WHY you like her not just that you like her.
3. Make sure to wish her a good day at the end.
4. Before you finish, imagine you are the receiver of the card and gauge how you feel about it. If you feel the same way you want them to feel about it then you did a good job.
Spoiler
[close]