News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeviR.star

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 24, 2017, 02:22:27 PMCheek kisses definitely don't count as a first kiss
Try again next time buddy

Well, that's what I was wondering. If it's on the lips, does it matter who does it first? I dunno.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

mikey

I'd say first kiss has to be on the lips and reciprocated
unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 24, 2017, 04:19:04 PMI'd say first kiss has to be on the lips and reciprocated
this
what is shitpost

SlowPokemon

It's really whatever you want to call it, but most people say "first kiss" they're talking about what Noc said

Personally I've only enjoyed kissing one person so I'd call that my "first kiss" even though I'd kissed others before
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

cashwarrior1

(I don't really know where else to post this, so I guess it'll go here)

So I was going to tell my friends at the lunch table about my camping trip over the weekend and wanted to see their reactions. After everybody got settled down at the table, I then got all their attention so I could tell the story. The instant I opened my mouth, they all stopped listening and ignored me. I tried again, but they kept ignoring me. I tried a third time, still being ignored. Now, I've been ignored all the time throughout my life, and I'm getting kind of sick of it. I decide that since they don't want to listen to me, I'm just going to leave. Plus, this other girl wanted to sit at the table, but there was no seats, so I wanted to let her know there's an opening. As I leave, Sara notices and says to me, "Wait no, tell me about your camping trip." I'm stubborn and tell her "no" and keep walking. I was planning on playing a piano in a practice room because that usually helps me calm down. Sadly, there was no room open, so I just plopped myself down in the hallway, away from other people. I was expecting Sara to text me, but she didn't. She probably doesn't care enough to try any harder, especially since she's got other friends she'd rather be with. Near the end of the lunch period, one of my friends comes up to me and she says, "Sara sent me to harass you, so here I am". At first I thought, if Sara wants to check on me, she should come here herself, but then I realized that she cared enough to send somebody to check on me, and it was probably because she thought I'd respond to somebody else rather than her (which is not true, but she doesn't know that). After the girl reported back to Sara that I didn't respond, she came to me. She asked apologized for not responding and claimed that everybody at the table wants to hear the story, but I don't really believe her as they never show if these things are true or not. I told Sara that I'm not telling them because they had their chances and they didn't want to hear. She responded angrily, which surprised me, she said "Fine, you can just sit there" then she got up and left. I didn't think she had the heart to leave me like that, and I was right. She came right back and continued being nice. After a little bit, I then told her that I'd tell her the story a different time, and she made me promise her that I'd tell her. I also thanked her for talking to me, so I wasn't a complete jerk. I guess I'm only putting this here because I really appreciate what she did for me, even if it didn't seem like it, I really think she cares about me and this just shows it.

ThatHiddenCharacter

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on May 01, 2017, 02:49:41 PM(I don't really know where else to post this, so I guess it'll go here)
I'll agree that this doesn't go here, albeit a great story. It should either go in Made Mah Day or someone should make a new thread for stories. As in true stories, not authorial, fictitious stories. We already have a section for that.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

AmpharosAndy

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on May 01, 2017, 02:49:41 PM"Wait no, tell me about your camping trip."
Shows it.

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on May 01, 2017, 02:49:41 PMI'm stubborn and tell her "no" and keep walking.
Isn't quite my suggested reaction to such kindness.
innit

Altissimo

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on May 01, 2017, 02:49:41 PMI guess I'm only putting this here because I really appreciate what she did for me, even if it didn't seem like it, I really think she cares about me and this just shows it.

iirc you were the one who was saying earlier "sara says she only likes me as a friend but i think its more than that" right? do you think this experience proves she likes you in a romantic way or when you say "she cares about me" do you mean as a friend?

ThatHiddenCharacter

Seems more like friend caring to me, but what do I know? Most of my friends would only be nice to me in similar situations of storming off.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

cashwarrior1

Quote from: Altissimo on May 01, 2017, 02:56:53 PMiirc you were the one who was saying earlier "sara says she only likes me as a friend but i think its more than that" right? do you think this experience proves she likes you in a romantic way or when you say "she cares about me" do you mean as a friend?
I mean as a friend, sorry for the confusion.

mikey

that was a cute story
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

I probably should have posted this some time ago, but with the end of the semester a couple of days ago it's still relevant, I guess. It's a bit anticlimactic, especially after the last "chapter" I posted, but a conclusion's a conclusion.

My friend who I asked out and I talked and she said she didn't feel like she was ready for any relationships, especially with the end of the semester coming close. We're still chill, though, so all's good.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SpartanChief17

I finally got my crush's phone number. So excited!
Spoiler
I am addicted to this song:
[close]

LeviR.star

Quote from: SpartanChief17 on May 02, 2017, 06:02:01 AMI finally got my crush's phone number. So excited!

Congratulations! I did, too; 2 of my crushes' numbers, the same two crushes that friendzoned me within the first month of meeting me
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Dudeman

What's the big deal with getting somebody's number? In the world of Facebook and, you know, seeing people every day at school anyway, bugging someone for their number just seems excessive.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book