News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Altissimo

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on April 15, 2017, 09:48:40 AMJust kiss her, that'll solve all your problems ;)

do not do this, this is a breach of privacy and consent and is guaranteed to make her hate you. Believe it or not, women are not objects on which kisses can just be inflicted at a whim. It's disrespectful and rude.

cashwarrior1

Sorry, I meant it in a sarcastic way. I didn't mean to be a jerk  :-[

Altissimo

thats fine, its hard to tell on the internet at times is all

mikey

I thought it was pretty obvious he was joking
And I did think it was funny
unmotivated

Altissimo

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 15, 2017, 05:35:01 PMI thought it was pretty obvious he was joking

i take things at face value more often than i should

SpartanChief17

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 15, 2017, 05:35:01 PMI thought it was pretty obvious he was joking
I thought it was obvious too, lol.
Spoiler
I am addicted to this song:
[close]

EFitTrainr

I don't give a fuck what you think, JERRY.
I like food.

AmpharosAndy

That's why you should use sarcy sharky. Put ^s around something that is meant in a sarcastic manner. (Or use italics but sarcy sharky is cooler)
innit

Altissimo

Dude

Usually people use  ::) or  :P to signify sarcasm around here. I've rarely seen it done with winking.

Besides I honestly wouldn't put it past some of you to give that kind of advice anyway so

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: Dude on April 16, 2017, 11:40:23 AMBesides I honestly wouldn't put it past some of you to give that kind of advice anyway so
qft
what is shitpost

LeviR.star

While we were taking a selfie at prom, my date kissed me lightly on the cheek. It's my first kiss, but I wasn't really wanting anything serious. She and I have been friends for quite some time now.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

cashwarrior1

mikey

Cheek kisses definitely don't count as a first kiss
Try again next time buddy
unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book