News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Then ask girl 3 since girl 2 moved away right
man, you're not even reading what i'm saying.  Try to concentrate.  You're not signing somw kind of contract by going on a date at all.  Besides, asking someone on a date is a great way to tell if they're interested or not.  I'm on my 3DS so it's difficult to get across what I'm thinking, but all you're doing right now is posting here and making excuses.  You're not currently putting effort into making relationships.  I don't want to sound mean, but you won't benefit from posting here anymore.  Carpe Diem.
Also "she's not interested in me" is stupid logic.  Women don't throw themselves at you (unless you're in an Axe commercial)
unmotivated

Nebbles

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 14, 2017, 01:55:46 PMYou're not currently putting effort into making relationships.  I don't want to sound mean, but you won't benefit from posting here anymore.

Noc's absolutely correct. Listen to this.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bubbles

okay i need advice!! i recently started like seriously talking to this one guy ( :-))) ) and we've known each other for a few months now but this only really started back up in the last week or so

so my birthday is this upcoming monday and as much as i'd want him to do something cute for me i also don't want to blindside him like its super short notice and almost not fair to tell him because that puts pressure like i'm expecting something big yknow

so basically should i tell him it's this monday or not?? like which is worse, putting the pressure on and expecting him to scramble and think of something, or mentioning it casually a week later and having him feel guilty for unintentionally skipping it??

ahhh and valentines day is in a few weeks too ffs guys watch your timing when you start up relationships god damn

Dudeman

well speaking as a guy whose girlfriend's birthday is tomorrow and I haven't gone out and bought anything (!!!) I think it's better if you tell him now rather than later
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

tell him but be subtle about letting him know what you expect from him.
"hey my birthday is next week, I thought maybe we could snuggle at my place and watch a dvd
unmotivated

FireArrow

I vote just be honest.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Tobbeh99

lol Valentine is soon!? WTF!? Crazy how things just... get's stumbled upon!
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Bubbles

Quote from: FireArrow on January 23, 2017, 10:23:18 PMI vote just be honest.
But honest how?? Honest in that I'd tell him in advance or honest as in a week later or whenever it comes up be like "I didn't tell you because I didn't want to bother you or stress you out"?

Honestly I feel like while the second option seems kinda weak it's prob what I'm going to do :/

mikey

what's wrong with my advice :c
unmotivated

Dudeman

just tell him omg then maybe he'll do something nice
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Bubbles

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 24, 2017, 02:10:56 PMwhat's wrong with my advice :c
because even tho we're probably at that level where i could totally ask that i'm still too weak to!! like i can't get myself to fully believe that we're a thing so i don't want to assume things and invite him over and have it be weird or something

okay realistically. either i'd do what i said in my last post, or i'd tell him something like "omg i'm so excited for this weekend my friend from highschool is coming because she wants to take me out for my birthday!!" and see how he reacts

this whole thing is just too stressful ugh like can i just not have a birthday this year

mikey

what do you want him to do though
unmotivated

Bubbles

honestly nothing? it'd be nice if he did something but i'm in no way expecting anything and i don't want to make it come across that way

MaestroUGC

Birthdays have an inherent quality of expectation, mentioning implies you want him to know and at the very least you want him involved. Not telling him, or telling him after the fact, may indicate that you aren't ready of willing to let him into your life like that. Of course, unless you were dropping hints about a month ago he may understand that you prefer smaller celebrations.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

my trans friend with whom i am flirting is so cute i hope this goes somewhere
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.