News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

You're experiencing that thing where you notice the gay people and not the straight because the straight is "normal." Like how you never notice when you're healthy, only when you're sick. The fact is that less than 2% of the population (and that's just the US, one of the most gay-friendly nations) identify as nonstraight. If 50% of people were gay, the amount of births would plummet drastically because only half of the population would be compelled to reproduce. I'm not crying about it, I'm just literally stating facts that gay people are a minority.

Also I feel like I shouldn't even get into this but "living in aesthetic areas turns you gay (too bad for me :-\)" isn't very nice
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sebastian

MaestroUGC

Tobbeh, that's such a ludicrous argument that it shows you have no idea how the real world works and you have a tendency to project your admittedly narrow worldview as widely accepted fact. It's not a matter of self expression, but rather one of tact and taste in your stated beliefs.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Dude

Maybe because of the anonymousity online more people are able to come out of the closet and say stuff.

Like most people I know irl probably think I'm straight.

Idk

Yug_Guy

The rumor come out: Does aesthetic makes gay?

Aesthetic makes gay is the most discussed in the media in the few years ago. Even it has happened in 2010, but some of the public still curious about what is exactly happening and to be the reason there is a rumor comes out about the gay. At that time it became the massive social networking rumor. The public, especially the fans are shocked. It just came out with the bad rumor which is spread massively. This time is not about Macintosh, but they bad rumor. The rumor is out of standardize of hoax, according the last reported this aesthetic revealed it as homosexual. Do you still believe or not, this rumor is really much talked by people even in a person of its fans.
Quality journalism

Tobbeh99

Funny how people cared most about the thing I cared about least, in my post, and wrote less about in my post.

Quote from: Dude on December 10, 2016, 03:23:08 PMMaybe because of the anonymousity online more people are able to come out of the closet and say stuff.

Like most people I know irl probably think I'm straight.

Idk

Dude, sometimes you make A Lot of sense, like really A LOT!

About "Aesthetic makes you gay". My idea was that "the environment" you're inside in shapes who you are. And thought that Aesthetic subjects (music, theater, dance etc) are a lot about emotions -> being "emotional" and expressing emotions is somewhat more or the less seen as feminine -> so if you're in an aesthetic environment you'll be affected more or the less by it -> so if you're a man you might get more feminine -> and also therefore more gay. But y, it's ... very far-fetched, and also doesn't apply to girls, as it should be the opposite, being in a manly environment makes them more lesbian (gay). But that's was my idea - that the environment shapes you, so if you're in a "manly environment" you might get affected by it and get more manly, and if you're in a feminine environment you might get more feminine. But it's a debate in it's own whether you see aesthetic environments as feminine or masculine.

Also really didn't want to start a crazy debate about it AS my BIG POINT I wanted to make was to express my feelings about the crazy intrigue-esque situations I've sort of in!   
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

K-NiGhT

While I understand what you're saying, that doesn't have any corrolation with sexual orientation. It just means you're more in tune with your emotions.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dude

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on December 10, 2016, 03:51:39 PMDude, sometimes you make A Lot of sense, like really A LOT!
please don't lump me in with your kind

FireArrow

That's great and all but the whole "gays are feminine" is made up by straight people.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

I agree with tobbeh, this forum makes me super gay
thanks shadowkirby
unmotivated

Nebbles

So is the "all lesbians are butch" nonsense.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Sebastian on December 10, 2016, 03:12:50 PMDebatable.
No. >:/ This isn't The Debate Topic.

Quote from: Yug_Guy on December 10, 2016, 03:33:14 PMThe rumor come out: Does aesthetic makes gay?

Aesthetic makes gay is the most discussed in the media in the few years ago. Even it has happened in 2010, but some of the public still curious about what is exactly happening and to be the reason there is a rumor comes out about the gay. At that time it became the massive social networking rumor. The public, especially the fans are shocked. It just came out with the bad rumor which is spread massively. This time is not about Macintosh, but they bad rumor. The rumor is out of standardize of hoax, according the last reported this aesthetic revealed it as homosexual. Do you still believe or not, this rumor is really much talked by people even in a person of its fans.
Quality journalism
*cringes* AUGHHHH, NO, THIS JOURNALISM IS TOO HIGH QUALITY
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

Quote from: Yug_Guy on December 10, 2016, 03:33:14 PMThe rumor come out: Does aesthetic makes gay?

Quality journalism
unmotivated

Bubbles

i come back from my unanticipated hiatus just to check my fav thread and its filled with all this :c cmon guys this thread is for the mushy cute romancy stuff!!