News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

I have a scary intuition for when someone has a crush... In the last year I've noticed something was off with four different people and within a week they asked someone out.

Anyway it's a dangerous season for high schoolers not looking for a prom date rn >.> I'm just trying to live

Nebbles

I could sure use that intuition lol
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles on March 02, 2015, 04:57:11 PMAnyway it's a dangerous season for high schoolers not looking for a prom date rn >.>
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

I was having a really nice time with a group of people including one guy who seriously brightens my mood everyday (we both liked each other at one point but its purely platonic now i think) and he just casually mentioned he has the really bad type of lymes. I'm not really ranting because it's not my place to, but I actually almost started crying right in front of him because apparently I didn't know how much I cared about him :(

Anyway this weekend had a bunch of bonding, both romantically and platonically and i am v happy and v tired

Nebbles

Cute guy friend apologized to me for not having super great communication when trying to plan hang outs because work had kept him super busy and he said he doesn't want to seem like he's being flaky with me, so that made me pretty happy. Poor boy really does want to hang out, he's just so busy...

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

fingerz

Quote from: Bubbles on March 02, 2015, 04:57:11 PMI have a scary intuition for when someone has a crush...
Yup, me too! But it doesn't work for me, so proving the point that all amazing abilities have their downfall... XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Bubbles

Quote from: Shadoninja on March 08, 2015, 02:58:56 PMI ship it.
He's half a foot shorter than me and taken so

Quote from: fingerz on March 08, 2015, 07:29:15 PMYup, me too! But it doesn't work for me, so proving the point that all amazing abilities have their downfall... XD
Yep, thats the same for me. I hate getting caught off guard but what can you do

Sebastian

Quote from: Nebbles on March 08, 2015, 02:44:57 PMCute guy friend apologized to me for not having super great communication when trying to plan hang outs because work had kept him super busy and he said he doesn't want to seem like he's being flaky with me, so that made me pretty happy. Poor boy really does want to hang out, he's just so busy...
You should post a pic of him. I'm very very curious of what he looks like.....

Nebbles

...that's very creepy to post a picture of someone on the internet without their permission/knowing. I mean, if we end up dating and take a cute picture together or something, sure.

Sebastian

Quote from: Nebbles on March 08, 2015, 08:56:15 PMI mean, if we end up dating and take a cute picture together or something, sure.
Yeah, this is what I meant. I wouldn't want you to post a pic of him without his permission :P

Yugi

mikey

unmotivated

Sebastian

FireArrow

You know when you can't tell if someone is dropping hints or not? Bluh, I'm so dense.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department