News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

To be fair he was drunk wasn't he?
unmotivated

Roz~

I'm getting married in a week and a half. Shit is getting real
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Mashi

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Wow, so sudden!

Congrats :D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Dude

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Roz~ on March 18, 2014, 07:30:41 AMI'm getting married in a week and a half. Shit is getting real
</3
dreams crushed
crying
I need rebound
where's slow

That deadline doe. Wish I could be there, would had most definitely come if I had the age and money to travel.

Tell your bf to never let go. Gotta come up with a Pokemon gift.

TheZeldaPianist275

Dropping in to congratulate Roz!  :D

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Ruto

Quote from: Waddle Bro on March 18, 2014, 12:38:15 PM</3
dreams crushed
crying
I need rebound
where's slow

That deadline doe. Wish I could be there, would had most definitely come if I had the age and money to travel.

Tell your bf to never let go. Gotta come up with a Pokemon gift.

xDDD Hmm, maybe I should send a card too!

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

spitllama

Wow that's great! Good for you two. Where is it gonna be held?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Roz~

Thanks everyone! We're going for a civil union frst because we're flat broke and a wedding is kind of a hassle to plan in the middle of the school year. We're planning on getting married in the near future though. I should totes invite my NSM crew (which means pretty much everyone) to the wedding hehe :D

SuperFireKirby

I expect my invitation to be encrusted with sapphires and the dried tears of baby miniature horses.