News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 02, 2014, 11:04:49 AMDun dun dun I'm back
so there's this prom thing and all my girl friends except one apparently have all been asked and they came to me and told me I should bring the last friend but just "asking" isn't enough apparently.
What sort of tacky stuff are girls into?
Depends on the dance. If its actually prom, it'd be better to do something fancy (like decorate her car, give her flowers/candy, etc). If its just a smaller thing like Cotillion or Homecoming you could just ask her. Unless shes really high maintenance she won't mind it as a simple question.

For prom, creativity is best. This one girl in my fourth period class was getting a single anonymous rose every period, then the guy revealed himself at the end of the day. Something cute like that should work

On this subject, I got asked on Friday :D Totally a surprise for everyone, especially since I didn't think anyone would actually ask me. The best part is apparently he turned down some other FAR more attractive (like holy shit more attractive) girl and chose me instead god knows why, i have no find his hidden motive

mikey

Quote from: Bubbles on March 02, 2014, 06:04:00 PMDepends on the dance. If its actually prom, it'd be better to do something fancy (like decorate her car, give her flowers/candy, etc). If its just a smaller thing like Cotillion or Homecoming you could just ask her. Unless shes really high maintenance she won't mind it as a simple question.

For prom, creativity is best. This one girl in my fourth period class was getting a single anonymous rose every period, then the guy revealed himself at the end of the day. Something cute like that should work

On this subject, I got asked on Friday :D Totally a surprise for everyone, especially since I didn't think anyone would actually ask me. The best part is apparently he turned down some other FAR more attractive (like holy shit more attractive) girl and chose me instead god knows why, i have no find his hidden motive
I have no idea what it is xD but it is called a "prom"
they all just swarmed me like girls do and asked me if I was taking her...
One of them got a board with the candy messages on it and one got some roses I think...
I don't just want to do something like that to make it seem dull...
how would you prefer someone to ask you to a dance?
unmotivated

FierceDeity

It doesn't have to be anything too impressive. Food they like is always good. For example, I knew a guy who had Wetzel's Pretzels shape some pretzels to spell out "PROM?".

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles on March 02, 2014, 06:04:00 PMThe best part is apparently he turned down some other FAR more attractive (like holy shit more attractive) girl and chose me instead god knows why, i have no find his hidden motive
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder," as they say.

Quote from: FierceDeity on March 02, 2014, 06:27:36 PMIt doesn't have to be anything too impressive. Food they like is always good. For example, I knew a guy who had Wetzel's Pretzels shape some pretzels to spell out "PROM?".
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Ruto

http://pusheen.com/post/42150292045

or bears

But you might not be bear-level yet.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

mikey

Is cake good?  Apparently girls like candy, do they like cakes that say prom in icing?
unmotivated

KefkaticFanatic

welp be careful not to look like you're overdoing it either :P  Might be alrightttt since I know people do elaborate things but just consider that ._.

me irl
[close]

Ruto

4 cupcakes with one letter on each of them.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Bubbles

Yeah, definitely go for the cupcakes over the cake.

But it sounds like you are just asking her because you're being told to, so like kefka said don't go too overboard. If its just as friends, candy, a teddy bear, or the cupcake thing should be fine

SuperFireKirby

You guys are really not good at this "prom" thing, are you? Don't worry Nocturne, I got your back on this. Here's what you do:

First, you'll need red paint and a brush. Now go to her neighborhood and paint a red X on every house in there except hers. Now she and her family may or may not start freaking out because they didn't get an X on their house, so the next step is to kill her household's first-born son. No son? Youngest daughter it is! Is it her? Then just, like, key their car or something. Anyway this'll get them super scared and shit. That's when you show up, barely chested, flexing your manly pectorals in splendiforous brilliance. She'll be all like, "My hero!". But that's when one of your friends shows up, pretending to be the culprit behind all the terrorizing acts of terror. Now you're all like, "I'LL PROTECT YOU!" and you fight him. Now take out your trusty bowie knife and proceed to stab him in the chest, carving the word "PROM?" into the chest cavity of his soon-to-be corpse. Then he dies. Then you guys bone or something.

Prom.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MaestroUGC

If you don't get arrested for vandalism first.

But at least you'll still get laid in prison. Or laid on.

Whichever you prefer.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

braix

...Its 11:35pm and I just asked my crush out via facebook.
Apparently she really liked me. I'm at a loss for words haha.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Kman96

Quote from: zoroark1264 on March 02, 2014, 09:37:22 PM...Its 11:35pm and I just asked my crush out via facebook.
Bad. Shame on you.

Quote from: zoroark1264 on March 02, 2014, 09:37:22 PMApparently she really liked me. I'm at a loss for words haha.
Good. Congratulations!
Party Hard!
[close]

mikey

Okay I'll do the cupcakes thing then!
unmotivated

Waddle Bro