News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

Well this one in particular I'm actually meeting through my friends friend... Meanwhile my friend has never met him before

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Kman96 on January 28, 2014, 07:58:00 PMxDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I have no words...Nocturne still doesn't get it!

IT JUST OCCURRED TO ME THAT NOCTURNE PROBABLY JOINED AFTER BUBBLES DID THE THING SO HE DOESN'T KNOW
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Yugi

Remember when I changed my gender to female to fuck around with people?

That was great.

SlowPokemon

:P I don't remember that.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Yugi on January 28, 2014, 11:37:45 PMRemember when I changed my gender to female to fuck around with people?
So I'm guessing you were fed up with not getting any as a man?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Waddle Bro

BonusPwnage

Yugi

BonusPwnage, have you played No More Heroes?

Dude

does that have anything to do with relationships

BonusPwnage

...I'll leave you alone forever now.

Yugi

Quote from: Dude on February 01, 2014, 01:53:09 PMdoes that have anything to do with relationships
No but he just posted and I recognized his personal text as something from No More Heroes

mikey

Just something random I guess it applies but how do you get rid of crushes?
unmotivated

SuperFireKirby

Not sure what you're asking.

Someone who has a crush on you? Ask them, politely, to leave you alone or just avoid them if you're not good at confronting people.

How to get rid of feelings for another person? Quickest way to do that is to find someone new, I've found. They basically replace the last person. Or eat lots of Ben & Jerry's if your female cuz that's what they do, apparently(I do it to, but out of fatness and not depression)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FireArrow

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on February 04, 2014, 03:31:23 PMor just avoid them if you're not good at confronting people.

No, that's just selfish. You'll make their life hell just so you can avoid a confrontation.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

I mean there's this person who I think is really awesome but I just want to be friends and not have a crush on her.
unmotivated