News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Dude on June 22, 2013, 01:29:58 PMnothx

OMFG DUDE WHAT IF YOU TROLLED EVERYONE THERE IT WOULD BE THE BEST THING EVER
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Jompa

Hey guys, what do you when you really miss a girl you can't see for two months?
There is this dear friend of mine that was in my junior high school band.
We had some romance going on during band camp this year(though we aren't dating), and I have totally fallen for her.
But after band camp she left for Sweden and is staying there for two more months - and I can't talk to her because she's without internet.

The big problem is, I miss her a lot. I wouldn't imagine that it would suck this much. I can't stop thinking about her for more than ten minutes.
Anyone ever felt the same way? What can I do to stop thinking about her? I thought time would be the answer, but it's been two weeks..
Birdo for Smash

FSM-Reapr

I'd go visit her.

That's what I did.

DrP

Quote from: Dude on June 21, 2013, 01:26:49 PMi don't think there are gay bars in frisco though lol
Yes there are. Lots of them.

Dude

Quote from: DrP on July 15, 2013, 10:33:08 PMYes there are. Lots of them.
well i'm not in california and i don't want to move :|

SuperFireKirby

Tomorrow. Tomorrow is the day.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FSM-Reapr

SFK, I better receive an invitation to the wedding!!!

Ruto

Quote from: Dude on July 16, 2013, 03:46:01 PMwell i'm not in california and i don't want to move :|

Hahaha but you should totally go off to explore new places! It's kind of fun in a scary way xD I'm only saying that because I can't drive.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

Hey I am not a bad driver most of the time

me irl
[close]

Ruto

I didn't say you were xD Still, not being able to drive is why I haven't been on a road trip yet/rural places.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Kman96

MY BEST FRIEND AND MY FIANCÉ ARE GOING BEHIND MY BACK WTF
Party Hard!
[close]

Dude

Quote from: Kman96 on November 03, 2013, 04:00:45 PMMY BEST FRIEND AND MY FIANCÉ BEHIND MY BACK WTF
wait you and shadow are getting married?