Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Don't worry about it I guess?

My problems are much worse -.-

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 13, 2013, 05:26:23 PMI can't help you if you're gonna go all "15 year-old girl facebook status" when going about asking questions.

BE SPECIFIC.

THIS OMG

Vaguebooking is one of my big pet peeves
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MassiveMayhem

Those "talks" you have with the girlfriend.

Bleh
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

EFitTrainr

I like Kelsey, it's official.
I like food.

Bubbles

me too man we should go on dates together

Kman96

Quote from: shadowkirby on May 03, 2013, 10:05:44 PMI like Kelsey, it's official.
damn you.

I wash my hands of this nonsense.
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi

but kman96 and i are already dating

FSM-Reapr

you told me that you aren't dating other men!!!

Mashi

kman96 isnt a men hes a man96

FSM-Reapr

our whole relationship has based on a cake!!!

that was a lie!!!

MassiveMayhem

So my girlfriend and I are taking a break. Lately we've been arguing so much and it's like we've been so far into the relationship, she seems to not try as hard anymore. But that's not how it works. I couldn't stand it anymore, how much effort I put into the relationship and nothing in return. And on top of that, the fact she'd dismiss any problem we had in the relationship, and prioritize other people and stupid video games in place of me. It's not self centered, I'm her boyfriend. I don't deserve it.
She never saw it coming, me telling her I want a break. She felt so secure in the relationship that she didn't have to try, or even worry of me leaving. Now I just don't know what to do.

Leave: And don't have to worry about being hurt and disregarded again. I don't think she deserves another chance.
Stay: She proves me wrong and changes. I trust her enough to change. But, I have a really hard time doing that right now.

I need some advice. I've given her a chance before and I'm not explaining the issue with that. I feel like she doesn't deserve another.

It's just, I've poured so much of myself into this relationship to just leave. But, I have good reason to.
I just haven't been happy this past month or so, and I want things to get better. Whether I have to leave or stay and cross my fingers....
I'm exhausted.

SuperFireKirby

So guess who's back in the game? That would be me.

First relationship I've been in since, like, junior year. Kinda nice knowing there's someone who truly appreciates my sexiness.

OH! and as for your troubles MM, if you're relationship isn't making you happy, there really isn't point to it is there? I mean, if it's a constant source of stress or unhappiness, ending it or at least taking a break is the obvious choice. Maybe it'll make her appreciate you a bit more.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MassiveMayhem

The thing is she now realizes. I haven't talked to her in a few days but apparently her anxiety of me leaving her is so bad she'll be up literally all night and stuff.
But the thing is, I don't feel sorry. And I'm afraid to come back because what if she doesn't change and does the same to me again and hurts me, then I'd feel stupid for coming back and wasting my time. I'm not sure what to do....