Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jompa

"Some distance" is WAY better than how it originally was/is.
But now I feel like I am in a situation where I could tell her that I don't want to be around her, if I can build up the guts in such a situation, that is...
Birdo for Smash

Roz~

Dafuq did I just read
Oh well I guess you should've told her you didn't like her ages ago, that would've probably hurt her less. And she would've stopped stalking you earlier too.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Jompa on February 14, 2013, 02:48:53 PMI just don't want anything to do with her.
Might be a little hard, since she's in my class, but I hope she also wants to keep some sorta distance..

Haha I'm going through something similar myself. I think it'll be fine as long as she doesn't keep pursuing you. The awkwardness will eventually dissipate.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Jompa on February 14, 2013, 02:48:53 PMBut that just left me feeling friendzone'd.. :p
I've never understood that... you can't force people to like you more than just "as a friend"... :P

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 14, 2013, 05:11:31 PMHaha I'm going through something similar myself. I think it'll be fine as long as she doesn't keep pursuing you. The awkwardness will eventually dissipate.
Some people keep feelings (grudges, more like it :P) for quite some time, unfortunately...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Kman96

@Jompa: O.O xDDDDDD WTF. LOLOLOLOL (too many emotions to express)

Today is Valentime's day. and I'm wearing all black, from head to toe (including my top hat!). Does anyone else find this symbolic???

Also, I printed this out and gave it to Ayla as a valentine:

She absolutely adored it. She laughed her ass off after looking at it and every time she looked at it again, she laughed even harder. Before you say, "well maybe she was laughing at you and not the Valentine," don't. She would never do that, and I would be able to tell if she was being insincere. It was almost as if I had made her day, which made me happy, because the guy who apparently likes her hasn't asked her out yet, so I guess I'm just there to push her along while she waits...and I wait...either way, it was perfect and she loved it, making me pretty happy. Then Shadowkirby walked in out of nowhere...

Anyways,
Quote from: shadowkirby on February 14, 2013, 09:40:52 AMit's someone who I think Kman used to like?
yup.  I was über obsessed with her in like 7th grade, and yeah, she's cute, and also a superNERD. like, nerdier than me and eric. and my nerdy, I mean like smart, not like geeky, but like ocd about grades. she's incredibly attractive yes, but we're just friends now :)

uhhhh...and I told shadow this, but I had an inkling she may like me...the past week has been interesting.

in all, black equals no soul valentines, chainsaw bears are romantic, and smart hot girl.
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

My favorite valentine I saw today:

Nebbles

Best valentine I've seen. Ever.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Pit0010

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 14, 2013, 07:59:50 PMMy favorite valentine I saw today:

That...was the best thing I have seen today. XD
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

FSM-Reapr

Jompa

Spoiler
She didn't come to school today~
[close]

Hah, those Valentine's cards are great! :D
Birdo for Smash

BonusPwnage

Quote from: Jompa on February 15, 2013, 07:30:32 AM
Spoiler
She didn't come to school today~
[close]

Hah, those Valentine's cards are great! :D
Well, this story just gets bette and better!

DonValentino

Woah, indeed. :o

His story is something I could see in an anime or something, btw. :P

SlowPokemon

"The next day, Haruhi didn't come to school."

MaestroUGC

It's almost ridiculous and contrived enough for opera. Can I claim the rights to this story, if need be?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon