News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

loool you Americans ::)

In here marriage usually comes after moving in with your partner.

Yugi

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 20, 2012, 11:42:10 PMloool you Americans ::)

Wait, you not american?

FSM-Reapr

I come from Bejing.

Ni hao.

ETFROXX

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 20, 2012, 11:42:10 PMloool you Americans ::)

It  usually does here, too.

TZP is  cray.

davy

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 20, 2012, 11:48:31 PMI come from Bejing.

Ni hao.

I didn't know that there was a place called Bejing in Finland.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

FSM-Reapr

that's because it's in the chinatown of finland

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: ETFROXX on October 21, 2012, 12:08:59 AMIt  usually does here, too.

TZP is  cray.

Not necessarily supposed to....

spitllama

It's a difference of morals. I personally wouldn't move in with my partner until we were married either. TZP is not cray.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

KefkaticFanatic

It is a very common thing for a couple in the US to move in together before marriage, heavily evidenced in popular culture as well as actuality.

me irl
[close]

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 21, 2012, 01:14:58 PMIt is a very common thing for a couple in the US to move in together before marriage, heavily evidenced in popular culture as well as actuality.

I know.  It just seems like marriage actually forces people to think about the commitments they make, as opposed to just rushing into a huge relationship.

the_last_sheikah

So what are all of your opinions on making a relationship "facebook official"?

Personally, I think it's unnecessary, frivolous even, to be required to let your 200+ "friends" know that you are dating someone before its acknowledged by the public.  I suppose that's just the society we live in, but if two people want to be together, why do we need to advertise it on facebook?
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

SuperFireKirby

BECAUSE IT DOESN'T MATTER IF ITS NOT ON FACEBOOK. GOSH

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Kman96

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on October 28, 2012, 05:32:51 PMSo what are all of your opinions on making a relationship "facebook official"?

Personally, I think it's unnecessary, frivolous even, to be required to let your 200+ "friends" know that you are dating someone before its acknowledged by the public.  I suppose that's just the society we live in, but if two people want to be together, why do we need to advertise it on facebook?

Well, if you have any crazy stalker "friends" on Facebook thatare über into you and are like obsessing about you and want to have your babies, then I would think telling the world (if not mostly them) that you are TAKEN. Granted, that would only really work if you didn't know who your crazy stalker was. But also, then others wouldn't know if you were lying or what.

Just an opinion I'd throw out there. I personally don't care either way.

EDIT: Ninja'd.
Party Hard!
[close]

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on October 28, 2012, 05:32:51 PMSo what are all of your opinions on making a relationship "facebook official"?

SFK's right. Sure. Why not.  Unless it's a secret.  But it's not a big deal.   It's not like it's only official once you post it.