News:

Are you on Discord? Join our server!

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

ETFROXX

That's great! Very glad to see it worked out.

Kman96

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 04, 2012, 02:46:06 PMI told her.

I'm not leaving alone. :D
We have spent the entire evening to see possible choices for her.
She'll try to get in the NYIT.

Yaaay *no smiley face can express a big smile like this*

LIKE A BAWSS

Props, man.

Also this:
Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on October 04, 2012, 08:04:00 PMShe really must love you!
Party Hard!
[close]

TheZeldaPianist275

:DDDDD  So happy for you, Reapr!  She really must love you!  Congrats!

Clanker37

Congrats FSM!  :D

blueflower999

Wow, that's great, FSM!  :D
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Ruto

Ohh that's great. Easier said than done sometimes though :/

So this guy that my friend says is flirting with me invited me to go to the meetings at this school club. I don't really know what to say...he's nice but I'm not really into interested in anything, really. Also I don't like being flirted with -.-

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Ruto on October 13, 2012, 07:46:35 PMOhh that's great. Easier said than done sometimes though :/

So this guy that my friend says is flirting with me invited me to go to the meetings at this school club. I don't really know what to say...he's nice but I'm not really into interested in anything, really. Also I don't like being flirted with -.-
What's the club? Chess club? Anime Club?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Ruto

KefkaticFanatic

What, did he ask you there again? :P  And man, you have so little that there's only a single club... we have like 10 different clubs with hundreds of peoples in each lolz

me irl
[close]

Ruto

The club's meeting tomorrow, that's why...heeeeelp. If I could go without it turning awkward I'd go. Plus next week I have the excuse not to go because of a concert so I'm good then.

KefkaticFanatic

Dunno you might as well go and if he confirms your suspicions and starts getting awkward you can shut him down hard so you don't have to worry about it again

Well, shut him down hard nicely.

me irl
[close]

the_last_sheikah

I finally have a girlfriend!  Though it feels weird calling her that, since she's my best friend and neither of us know anything about dating, so we are just continuing to do what we've been doing, hanging out/going to movies and such, but know with an actual name for it.  Nothing could possibly ruin the rest of my day! ;D
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

FSM-Reapr

I will move in with my angel tomorrow.

I have to sell my old apartment. :( I love this house, even though it's wayyy to big for me. 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms lol. 

BUT, I get rid of the day care center downstairs. :DDDDDDDDDD Stupid noisy pokemonz...

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 20, 2012, 10:06:20 AMI will move in with my angel tomorrow.

I have to sell my old apartment. :( I love this house, even though it's wayyy to big for me. 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms lol. 

BUT, I get rid of the day care center downstairs. :DDDDDDDDDD Stupid noisy pokemonz...

...before getting married?

Forgive TZP for asking awkward question.