News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Quote from: K-NiGhT on September 05, 2012, 08:25:15 PMawww...sorry Shado :(

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on September 05, 2012, 08:35:18 PM2)Escaped the friend zone? is that even possible?

As long as it's not a horse pen, which is where I'm pretty much dumping all the creeps into.

@other replies
...Anyway, it just seems to be a matter of effort -.- But not too much or it's the horse pen :/

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

K-NiGhT

Who's the only person in the story that you don't know right away who they are? [/hint]
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

K-NiGhT

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

K-NiGhT

But yeah, things are lookin up :) just thought I'd give y'all hope. IT'S TOTES POSSIBLE!

FSM-Reapr

le bump

Is anyone(else) here engaged/married?

Dude

As I'm gay, I'm not engaged nor married.

'Cause the damn gov'ment be hatin on me... That and I'm super shy. ::)

SuperFireKirby

Well me, Roz, and Hugo are married to ETF.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FSM-Reapr

Okay, decided to ask a question, because I honestly have no idea what to do.

What would be an extremely romantic surprise for the girlfriend, when you want to tell that you're sorry for being busy and not spending as much time with her than you're supposed to?

totes longest question ever

Roz~

Quote from: Dude on September 30, 2012, 11:23:54 AMAs I'm gay, I'm not engaged nor married.

'Cause the damn gov'ment be hatin on me... That and I'm super shy. ::)

Get married in Canada. Problem solved!

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 30, 2012, 12:15:07 PMWell me, Roz, and Hugo are married to ETF.

Yes and she's the best wifey ever <3

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on September 30, 2012, 12:32:09 PMOkay, decided to ask a question, because I honestly have no idea what to do.

What would be an extremely romantic surprise for the girlfriend, when you want to tell that you're sorry for being busy and not spending as much time with her than you're supposed to?

totes longest question ever

Just take a day off and spend it with her. I guess you could do something she really likes, but I suck at romantic stuff so I can't help you much.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

FSM-Reapr

Then it wouldn't be a surprise... :(

Roz, what's the most romantic thing a guy could do for you?
Just answer that.

My most romantic thing what I've ever done was that I took her on a picnic on a rowing boat at night while the moon was shining.
Gosh, that must be like the only romantic thing I've done! D:

Kman96

So I've begun liking another girl, one who I think will be much better for me (and vice versa) than my ex.I don't wanna ask her out yet (I might ask her to Prom when the time comes), but I think in a few weeks I might tell her how I feel.

Any ideas how I could do it?

Ninja'd: aw, FSM, you studmuffin ;)
Party Hard!
[close]

FSM-Reapr

;) I highly recommend a boat ride. ;) If you can't find a boat then ask her out for a cup in Starbucks and tell her how you feel!

SuperFireKirby

FSM YOU NEED ROMANCE?

Be all like "WANNA COME RIDE WITH ME TO A BORING PLACE?" It might take a bit of convincing but I'm sure she'll eventually agree to come with ya. NEXT, drive to some mountains and go to a cliff overlooking a bunch of stuff all DRAMATICALLY. Then, get out and have a delicious dinner next to the cliff, prepared by a chef(preferably French) who you hired to serve you dinner on the DRAMATIC cliff. Then be all like, "GIRL, I KNOW THINGS HAVE BEEN TOUGH BUT I LOVE YA WITH ALL MY HEART. BABY, YOU'RE MY FOREVER GIRL." And then ummmmm some other stuff might happen next, if you catch my drift.

That's what I'd do if I lived near mountains. Or could hire a chef. Or had a girlfriend. yeah.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!