Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

Quote from: Ruto on August 05, 2012, 07:19:40 PMFrom what I'm observing, you need to do everything with the other person. Apparently any other person becomes trash you can just throw money/ridicule at and have them go away.

I think there's a possibility I'm being spied on again so I don't really want to say more than that.
...well shit.

MaestroUGC

Quote from: Ruto on August 05, 2012, 07:19:40 PMFrom what I'm observing, you need to do everything with the other person. Apparently any other person becomes trash you can just throw money/ridicule at and have them go away.

I think there's a possibility I'm being spied on again so I don't really want to say more than that.
That all depends on the person. What exactly are you observing?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

Yah Ruto you're unfairly judging relationships based only on your observations of others :P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

Well I'm observing the people that live with me (unfair, I guess) -.- Honestly their behavior on the phone and in public is extremely annoying and I don't want to be like that.

In addition to that, it seems that no one here is going to let me do the same anyway. Jealousy problems, time constraints, and other stuff I'm supposed to do at home. I don't have a chance.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

MaestroUGC

You know, there's no obligation for you to behave like that, right?

Chances are if you're going to end up in a relationship they're going to understand the kind of person you are. If they don't then you've rushed into something neither of you were ready for.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: universe-X on August 05, 2012, 06:15:34 PMBack on topic: What are y'all's opinions on pursuing a relationship with your best friend?
Being in a relationship with someone who's already your best friend shouldn't really change the relationship you already have with them. More one-on-one outings and a more open possibility of sexual activity(from holding hands to kissing to sexy time), but that's about it. People put labels on everything: THIS IS BEST FRIEND WHO IS GIRL, THIS IS GIRLFRIEND WHO IS BEST. It's the same damn thing, it's just the relationship gets viewed differently by others.

Those are my thoughts.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jompa

Quote from: universe-X on August 05, 2012, 06:15:34 PMBack on topic: What are y'all's opinions on pursuing a relationship with your best friend?
My best friend in the entire world is a girl - a pretty beautiful one. I know she views me as her best friend in the entire world too. I've known her for 4 years (I knew she existed for 7 years). I Met her 'cause we both play sax in our school band. We're pretty close, tho I dunno why she's hanging with me so much, 'cause I'm probably not that interesting. Anyways, we're that kinda friends that always hugs when we meet each other and say goodbye, no prob holding hands with each other, some friendly kissing...
There was a period where we thought "hell, lets just make it official!" - Nothing changed between us! We were as good as the same friends we were before - tho I know lots of people who consider what we were WAY more than friends, which we kinda were - We were kissing as friends. Seeing how pointless it was to make it official, 'cause we both enjoyed "friendship" instead of "dating", we broke up, and we're still as close as ever. We still hug, we still hold hands, we still kiss each other - I think I prefer it this way, but I might get a problem if I met someone else - 'cause then I'd at least have to stop kissing this girl.
You asked about opinions on pursuing a relationship with your best friend. I'd say it would depend on how close you are to your best friend.
Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 06, 2012, 08:53:59 AMBeing in a relationship with someone who's already your best friend shouldn't really change the relationship you already have with them.
This was my case. In my pack of friends it's me and her who are closest. We might've been extra close compared to other best-friend-couples, but making my best friend my girlfriend didn't change, and shouldn't have changed, our relationship.
Birdo for Smash

FSM-Reapr

I would be devastated if a relationship between me and my best friend wouldn't work. That's why I keep relationships and friends separated. I'm too afraid that we wouldn't talk to each other anymore.

Jompa

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on August 06, 2012, 12:07:31 PMI would be devastated if a relationship between me and my best friend wouldn't work. That's why I keep relationships and friends separated. I'm too afraid that we wouldn't talk to each other anymore.
I'm sooo(o) glad that didn't happen to me - My best friend is irreplaceable. What's weird to think about is; Chances were, that could've happened :o
Birdo for Smash

FSM-Reapr

I'm sure everyone here will find love, exept those:

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on August 08, 2012, 09:06:57 AMI'm sure everyone here will find love, exept those:
im sorry mashi, i'll try harder
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Mashi

Jub3r7

mashi wants me to explicate in the skype chat room but ive been banned from the computer so whoops
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Shadoninja

Sushi girl gave me her name. Annie <3
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman