News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_last_sheikah

^This.  Has to be the best pick-up line I've ever heard.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

SlowPokemon

Complimenting a girl's boobs subtly... "YOUR kids will never go hungry"
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi

My father is about 10 years older than my mother.  That means that my mother wasn't even born when my father was in 5th Grade!

In other words, simply because a person is somewhat younger than you doesn't mean that love between the two isn't possible.  Of course, I'm not saying that adults should be dating 8 year olds, but the possibility of marrying them when they're older is certainly possible!

But acting as an older brother to a girl is super cute and you should totes do that Raymondbl.

Ruto

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 17, 2012, 05:41:23 PMComplimenting a girl's boobs subtly... "YOUR kids will never go hungry"

Oh God XD It doesn't work for everyone...

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 17, 2012, 04:40:13 PMI just feel that she's really cute and I should protect her/make her happy.  Brotherly/protective feelings? 

xDDDDDD if you say so.

Quote from: Mashi on May 17, 2012, 05:50:09 PMIn other words, simply because a person is somewhat younger than you doesn't mean that love between the two isn't possible.  Of course, I'm not saying that adults should be dating 8 year olds, but the possibility of marrying them when they're older is certainly possible!

Lol I remember hearing in music class that Robert Schumann when he was 18 met Clara Wieck when she was 9 (he was taking lessons from her dad).  They got married xD It doesn't get weirder than that...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

Actually....my dad is 13 years older than my mom so age difference doesn't matter--after a certain point, that is. While you're 13 and she's 8, no. She hasn't even started...developing...yet and you've still got some years ahead of you as well. But when you're like 25 and she's 20? I don't think there's a big deal.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ETFROXX

My moms 7 years older than my father. But yeah, I've never been asked out by a cheesy pick up line, sadly.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

It seems impossible to find a guy with common sense these days, I don't know why I bother -.-

/rant

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Sir Dino

All most of us guys here have common sense; we're born with it.

Shadoninja

nowadays, common sense is an oxymoron.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

ETFROXX

Last night I was talking to my boyfriend and was rather impressed by how well he could read me. Idunno, it's just weird. I've always thought about how I want someone who really knows me, now I've got someone that knows me better than I do. Just thinking out loud, sort of.

Sir Dino

Quote from: ETFROXX on May 18, 2012, 11:43:47 AMLast night I was talking to my boyfriend and was rather impressed by how well he could read me. Idunno, it's just weird. I've always thought about how I want someone who really knows me, now I've got someone that knows me better than I do. Just thinking out loud, sort of.
(i'm guessing) That's the start of eternal relationship.

MaestroUGC

It's not, reading someone does not mean a good relationship, it just means good people skills (in a sense).
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Sir Dino

I wonder if UGC has an relationships... xD

MaestroUGC

I have, and I'm great at reading people, doesn't make for a good relationship on its own at the end of the day.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.