News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

Quote from: Olimar12345 on February 17, 2012, 09:48:19 PMOkay...I'm gonna need some advice...
This is the best place to get advice, but maybe not the best place for good advice. XD

A little bit joking about that, but anyways, you need to find a balance between comforting her and the friend zone. D:
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Olimar12345

Thanks, guys. It means alot. I'll try my best.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Jub3r7

No but really, if it looks like you're setting yourself up for a relationship with her this soon, it'll look really bad.
At the same time, opportunities can disappear quickly and may never show themselves again.

But yeah, at least try to cheer her up, but don't over-exert it.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 15, 2012, 04:08:08 AMSame, I had this conversation with roz recently: music >>>>> sex

<3333333333

Also

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Jub3r7 on February 17, 2012, 11:12:41 PMBut yeah, at least try to cheer her up, but don't over-exert it.
Definitely. I'm honestly more concerned for her right now than anything. But later down the road if the opportunity comes I might try a relationship with her.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

GreekGeek

I agree with all that has been said before. Try to comfort her, but try to let her make the decisions, so she'll know you're there for her. And watch out not to become too close in a physical way. She'll probably be a bit suspicious when it comes to men, when she has just been let down by her bf, and she'll maybe overreact when she gets the idea you're trying to hit on her. Thing is, if she has feelings for you, they will always come out in the end. So don't worry if she starts dating again and maybe even picks up a new bf, trying to forget what happened. Be there for her as her comforting, sweet friend, but watch out being friend zoned.

Hope this makes sense. Good luck ;) 

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Jub3r7 on February 17, 2012, 11:12:41 PMBut yeah, at least try to cheer her up, but don't over-exert it, if you know what I mean.
*fix'd

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Winter

Jamaha

Jamaha: So, uh, would you like to go out for a coffee?
Girl: Sure! (OMG YES)
Girl: But, you know, as friends. (wait, what)
Girl: I have a boyfriend. (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO--)

insaneintherain

MOST middle school relationships never work out... I've seen too many.

SlowPokemon

Lol it's middle school.

Also good to see you took down your douchebag-ish thread saying how great you are for a thirteen year old.

E: Nope, nvm. It's just moved.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: insaneintherain on February 24, 2012, 01:44:47 PMALL middle school relationships never work out... I've seen too many.
*fixed

Middle School relationships are a joke.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Mashi

How I Imagine School Relationships, Middle School in Particular:

"Hey there, girl, whadya say about meeting me at the monkey bars so I can buy you some ice cream and apple juice!!!!!!!!!"
"omg youre my prince in shining armour.  of course!!!!!!!!!"

ETFROXX

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on February 24, 2012, 02:11:08 PMMiddle School relationships are a joke.

I agree. -.- Admittedly I thought something was wrong with me back then because no guys liked me. But I'm glad I never got into anything back then.