News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

I'll give you some advice. DON'T THINK ABOUT IT, JUST DO IT. Overthinking a new, stressful experience can kill you(figuratively.... and sometimes literally). Overthinking will psych you out, cause you to freeze up, get nervous, and not go through with it. So don't think about when, or where, or how your gonna ask her out. Just do it the moment you see her. Be spontaneous and eccentric and say the first thing that comes to you, with putting any thought into it. Girls like things like that, as far as I know.(why else would ETF have married me?)

Also, Nebbles' plan is brilliant as well.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

Oh SFK, you and ETF could create one of those relationship-advice-talk shows. Or at least make a book (though ETF has already gotten on that xD).
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

K-NiGhT

If you haven't gotten this already...JUST DO IT MAN! Girls definately like a guy who knows what he wants. lol
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

SuperFireKirby

*cough*Sandwiches*cough*

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Wrydryn

Look, if you don't do this Slow, you're very effectively friend-zoning yourself. It's one thing if you get friend-zoned by them, but if you do it to yourself, you only have yourself to blame. SO JUST DO IT!!! GOGOGOGO!!!!! (Do it in person too, no need to do it over the internet or by text message)

If you get rejected you can still be friends probably and still work towards it by being charming and all that jazz.

ETFROXX

Quote from: Nebbles on February 08, 2012, 06:47:15 PMSlow you either ask her out or I'll fly to wherever you live and put together a group of people who will sing "Kiss The Girl" and follow you guys around all day.

ASK. HER. OUT.

I love this idea.

SlowPokemon

Whoa. Didn't expect a riot. O_o it's not a big deal guys. I guess we would already consider ourselves "friends" but I don't know if that means I'm in the friend zone. I don't think I am. I don't know. Don't want to force things. I don't see her that often which could kinda be a problem.

Plus there's the fact that I kinda think I like a couple other girls? DON'T JUDGE ME. Also SFK keeps distracting me with his sexiness so I'm always confused.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi

22:22   Vera   Me And The NSM Relationships Topic: "Should I try to be the devil's advocate and try to argue that SlowPokemon shouldn't bother jumping on primitive instincts for this one girl... I suppose I will..." *While in middle of post* "Actually, I changed my mind."  *Repeat*
22:23   Vera   omg slowpokemon is being logical
22:23   Vera   yay

Wrydryn

We're just looking out for each other, that's all.

Nakah

If you decide to hesitate between a few potential girls, you'll end up finding yourself watching them walk away with other guys who made their decisive moves first.

Nebbles

Oh Slow, liking all of the ladies.

Compensates for the fact that I haven't had a crush on anyone in a very long time. XD

And what Nakah said is true. Don't let that happen to you.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Mashi

I would deem it better to be in no relations than to have participated in many that failed to be honest (and don't argue that this isn't true; very few high school relationships will ever result in a successful marriage).
Also, whoever said that it is better to have loved than not at all evidently had no clue what he/she was talking about, because by lacking the experience of love, one would simply have little to no desire for it and would therefore view it in a neutral light.
Plus, asexuals are super coll.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 08, 2012, 07:15:03 PMAlso SFK keeps distracting me with his sexiness so I'm always confused.
It happens to everyone. More of a curse, my sexiness is, really.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Mashi on February 08, 2012, 07:34:10 PMI would deem it better to be in no relations than to have participated in many that failed to be honest (and don't argue that this isn't true; very few high school relationships will ever result in a successful marriage).
Also, whoever said that it is better to have loved than not at all evidently had no clue what he/she was talking about, because by lacking the experience of love, one would simply have little to no desire for it and would therefore view it in a neutral light.
Plus, asexuals are super coll.

But once you've experienced true pure love, there's nothing like it. I'm afraid I must concur with the quote you denounced. But I don't really feel that way towards this girl. Or any of the others. Just Margaret and that was a while ago and I'm never going back. She never gave a damn about my feelings. She's still my friend and I couldn't live without her. But the whole time she was totally unconcerned with me. Maybe it wasn't even her fault, but it was really kind of awful of her.

Oh and speaking of her, she's now dating a freshman she plays next to in the school band. While it's already awkward that she's two years older, HE'S FRIENDS WITH MY BROTHER. Can you spell awkward? >__>

But moving on I don't know if I should move ahead with this girl. I don't think I want to force anything.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.