News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

So I realized Slow asking me for advice in the Made Mah Day topic may derail it a bit, so here's a thread to talk about relationships? Get advice? Vent? Etc?

Nebbles

I can try to give advice /shrug

Don't expect much 8D I can't even get guys lolollololololol
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dude

http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=3257.0

Finish your god damn book about this.

You're leaving me hanging, girl.

spitllama

^ I was just about to post that.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

ETFROXX

Honestly, I forgot all about that! I'll post an update soon. :)

SuperFireKirby

Yeah ETF, how is the NSM community ever gonna get laid if you never finish your book?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Wrydryn

Well there's always money but most of us are poor (and Irish) here.

DrP

Give the college students a break!

Jub3r7

I usually walk with my ex through b hall from lunch, but I told her I was going a different way cause it would be faster.

It is faster, but I did it so I could stop thinking about her eyes.
Apparently she hates her eyes, but...  :(
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

So this girl I'm kinda close with came up to me between classes, hugged me, linked arms with me, and we walked to her class while we talked. She does this quite often. But I don't think she likes me, I think I kinda bore her with my awkward sentences and inability to make small talk. Idk. Other people have told me they think she's into me buuuuut idk. What's the diagnosis Dr. ETF...?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ETFROXX

Sounds like flirting to me. She can't be too bored with you if she goes up to you all the time and the like. :P

For example: My freshman year I liked this guy in my Algebra class. I'd say hi to him every day without fail just to have an excuse to hopefully flirt.

We ended up dating for over a year and a half. Y'know, once he got the guts to ask me out.

SlowPokemon

Hmm. Thanks, that's interesting to know.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Nebbles

Slow you either ask her out or I'll fly to wherever you live and put together a group of people who will sing "Kiss The Girl" and follow you guys around all day.

ASK. HER. OUT.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel