NSM Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NinSheetMusic is 13 years old!

Pages: 1 ... 167 168 [169]

Author Topic: Relationships  (Read 101476 times)

cashwarrior1

• Sonic Ska
  • Never changes his avatar
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Relationships
« Reply #2520 on: June 03, 2017, 01:32:03 AM »

Part of me tells me it's not a bad thing to get into a relationship, to experiment with people to find out more about yourself and your interests. The other part tells me that you shouldn't get into a relationship unless it's going to be the person you plan on marrying.

(Sorry for changing the topic to myself, I just had some thoughts that might start some interesting discussion)

SuperFireKirby

• Nintendo Nocturne
  • Resident Avatar Expert
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2521 on: June 03, 2017, 03:12:03 AM »

Imo you need to be in few relationships before you're actually good at being in one. I found out how shitty of a boyfriend I made the first time I was in one (though I only realized it later on). Even my current relationship took a lot of work on my part to be good at it, going on 5 months together now. Obviously this isnt the same for everyone, but if you're an extremely independent individual like me, you'll most likely find some personal roadblocks regarding how you communicate with your partner.

My advice: If you see someone you fancy, ask them out! Being in a relationship can lead to a lot of personal growth, if you're willing!

After viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Altissimo

• Nintendo Nocturne
  • im in a song of ice and fire HELL
    • View Profile
« Reply #2522 on: June 03, 2017, 05:51:36 AM »

lol u should absolutely have relationships that help you establish what you look for in a partner and realize how you act in a relationship, if you literally skip straight to "first relationship = marriage" then you're prooooobably not going to have a very good one. Lemme tell u if i had decided to stay with my first bf forever i'd have married an emotionally manipulative/abusive man with whom I had very few important things in common sooooo :^) :^) :^) :^) :^)
ALTISSIMO FOR NSM UPDATER TOMORROW

cashwarrior1

• Sonic Ska
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2523 on: June 03, 2017, 12:08:58 PM »

Okay, thanks for the advice!

AmpharosAndy

• Hyrule Hymn
  • Am Bri'ish innit
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2524 on: June 03, 2017, 01:16:58 PM »

You've got to get it wrong before you can get it right XD
Got 34 seconds? Listen to my 34 second fanfare:
It'd better be 34 seconds, I didn't check
[close]

braixen1264

• Trash
  • Global Moderator
  • Nintendo Nocturne
  • (She/Her)
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #2525 on: June 03, 2017, 09:18:37 PM »

I know that a high school relationship will likely just be a waste of my time and energy. I'm honestly just not willing to sacrifice that into a relationship like that just "to experiment" or whatever. Also I'm probably just a shit partner anyway.

But I don't think it's very logical for me to assume that I could get into and sustain a great romantic relationship when I go to college or something. I can't even sustain a friend relationship; I sit outside by myself during lunch because I just don't want to interact with people.
Realistically, I'll probably just stay alone even out of high school. I don't have the experience necessary to make a friend, not to mention a girl/boyfriend. Still, I feel that I would rather spend my time being involved in other things besides relationships.
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dudeman

• NSM's Least Active Mod
  • Global Moderator
  • Nintendo Nocturne
  • Resident Rip Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2526 on: June 03, 2017, 09:31:09 PM »

The funny thing about making friends is that you don't need experience. Either you mesh or you don't. Assuming that you're never gonna have friends because you "don't have experience" is baloney. I mean, you're still here with us, right?
All Hail Zeila
[close]

AmpharosAndy

• Hyrule Hymn
  • Am Bri'ish innit
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2527 on: June 03, 2017, 09:47:01 PM »

Yeah, we don't have to like you ;)
Got 34 seconds? Listen to my 34 second fanfare:
It'd better be 34 seconds, I didn't check
[close]

braixen1264

• Trash
  • Global Moderator
  • Nintendo Nocturne
  • (She/Her)
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #2528 on: June 04, 2017, 01:27:07 AM »

it's one thing on the internet, meeting someone in real life and talking to them is different
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

cashwarrior1

• Sonic Ska
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2529 on: June 04, 2017, 02:12:05 AM »

Being online is way more difficult; reading is hard, yo.
Pages: 1 ... 167 168 [169]

Page created in 0.11 seconds with 22 queries.