News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

I'm Freaking Mad!!!

Started by Ragster2448, August 20, 2011, 08:45:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ragster2448

Ok, so I just bought Smackdown VS. Raw 2009 for XBox 360, but when I try to create a moveset the game freezes! >:( I said, well, I can still play it.... Click exhibition match, FREEZE! >:( >:( >:(

Is there a patch to fix this?! Or does anyone know how to bypass it? This makes me so sad. :'(

fabbemannen

return the game and get a new one

Ragster2448

Yep, that's what I did. Got it for the Wii and it works perfectly fine and it isn't changed up like every other XBox to Wii game. I looked the game up and the creators of the game said that nearly every single disk for that game was glitched, and that they already started working on the next version mid-way into the year I got's production, but still released it. Those jerks. :P

SuperFireKirby

Solution: DON'T BUY STUPID GAMES. ;)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ragster2448

Yes yes I know :P I should of researched on it more before I even thought about buying it. I got me money back so I'm alright now.