News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Battle Frontier disappoint.

Started by K-NiGhT, January 25, 2012, 08:15:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

I have to say, when i played the battle frontier in Pokemon Emerald, my favorite place to go was the battle dome. I just loved the idea of tournament brackets. And the fact that you could also battle NPC versions of friends you mixed with was awesome. Then, later...MUCH LATER...I finished Pearl. Got to the battle frontier-esque area, anything good? NO. Just the tower. (i were disappoint.)

Got through HeartGold...saw battle frontier, thought "WOOT BATTLE DOME TIME!"

-MORE UTTER DISAPPOINT-

Finished White- Um...where's that battle tower?!!
[/rant]

little late, but oh well...just felt like saying that cuz EMERALD ROCKS.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Shadoninja

They added the battle frontier in Platinum. Game Freak seems to only add the Battle Frontier in the third editions.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Shadoninja on January 25, 2012, 08:22:11 PMThey added the battle frontier in Platinum. Game Freak seems to only add the Battle Frontier in the third editions.
Never got Platinum...wouldn't know...
Quote from: Clanker37 on January 25, 2012, 08:25:26 PMYeah, the Frontier will be in Grey/Third 5th gen game.

Or Else
I heard somewhere they're not making a Grey (or Gray...wutever)

Clanker37

They always say that, it's so when they annouce it, it seems "Exciting!" and "Fresh!" rather than GameFreak being the trolls they are.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Clanker37 on January 25, 2012, 08:32:05 PMThey always say that, it's so when they annouce it, it seems "Exciting!" and "Fresh!" rather than GameFreak being the trolls they are.
Lol true...but anyway, having not played platinum...does it have a battle dome? If not, i'll get gray just for that feature. (AND THEY BETTER HAVE IT.)

Clanker37

Platinum had the same as HGSS. Tower, Factory, Castle, That tenty place and the roulette place. I forget what they're called -_-

fabbemannen

I always play the third game, cause they are always improved versions of the first two.
Loved Crystal much more than the other 2
Quote from: xK-NiGhTx on January 25, 2012, 08:29:47 PMNever got Platinum...wouldn't know...I heard somewhere they're not making a Grey (or Gray...wutever)
They have registered the domain for it, it's coming.
And when it comes, I will buy it. No black/white for me please be for the 3ds and even more epic

SlowPokemon

Besides the Pike and Dome, the battle frontier in emerald kinda sucked.

Hall, Castle, Arcade, Factory, and Tower are great. If you weren't happy... :P plus they have epic music.

WHICH REMINDS ME. Shado, your arrangement of Battle Castle says "copyright 2005 when in fact the game was released September 2008 or March 2009 depending on how you look at it.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 28, 2012, 07:18:27 AMWHICH REMINDS ME. Shado, your arrangement of Battle Castle says "copyright 2005 when in fact the game was released September 2008 or March 2009 depending on how you look at it.

good point.

Dude

Speaking of Battle Frontiers, I just got to the one in Touhoumon World Link (It's an Emerald hack)

So far I haven't done anything in there yet except meet Stalker Scott. :D

Oh and being able to go to Kanto is awsm.

FluteNinja

Quote from: K-NiGhT on January 25, 2012, 08:15:14 PMI have to say, when i played the battle frontier in Pokemon Emerald, my favorite place to go was the battle dome. I just loved the idea of tournament brackets. And the fact that you could also battle NPC versions of friends you mixed with was awesome. Then, later...MUCH LATER...I finished Pearl. Got to the battle frontier-esque area, anything good? NO. Just the tower. (i were disappoint.)

Got through HeartGold...saw battle frontier, thought "WOOT BATTLE DOME TIME!"

-MORE UTTER DISAPPOINT-

Finished White- Um...where's that battle tower?!!
[/rant]

little late, but oh well...just felt like saying that cuz EMERALD ROCKS.
Pokemon Emerald was my all-time fav.  It was the last best Pokemon game(my opinion :P)
And why is there only the Battle Tower in Pearl?
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

Nebbles

I dunno. But there's a frontier in Platinum, and hopefully we'll have something in B2/W2.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Shadoninja

Quote from: Nebbles on April 30, 2012, 07:20:59 PMI dunno. But there's a frontier in Platinum, and hopefully we'll have something in B2/W2.
It'll probably be based on some kind of mode of travel so...

Battle Subway (reducks)
Battle Train
Battle Airplane
Battle Ship
Battle Airship
Battle Horse Carriage
Battle Taxi
Battle Motorcycles(ANIMAL FIGHTING ON MOTORCYCLES)

some ideas.

Nebbles

BATTLE HORSE CARRIAGE PFFTT

battle ship
yes
I'd stay there foreverrrrr
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel