News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Words with Friends!

Started by EFitTrainr, January 24, 2012, 12:04:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EFitTrainr

Words with Friends has been sweeping NSM by storm over the past few weeks.

This topic can serve as the leaderboards within NSM as well as the place to post your username for the game

Users:
DrP: nkonny
Mashi: On Facebook
Winter: winterkid09

Also, I'm thinking of a NSM tournament with Words with Friends... and for those without smartphones, it is accessible through Facebook. Just bold your "in" when you post your username if you want to join the tournament

1. DrP
2. Mashi
3. xK-NiGhTx
I like food.

Winter

Ragster2448

Haha, my parents play this game. It looks kind of addicting actually.

Jub3r7

Oh yeah, that. Isn't it just scrabble?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Wrydryn

Yep just Scrabble for the iPod and Facebook. I think the only difference is that the board is smaller.

I have it linked through facebook on my ipod but I think you can find me with my usual username.

DrP

Words with Friends has been sweeping NSM by storm over the past few weeks.

This topic can serve as the leaderboards within NSM as well as the place to post your username for the game

Users:
DrP: nkonny
Mashi: On Facebook
Winter: Winterkid09
ETF: ETFROXX
Dude: On Facebook

Also, I'm thinking of a NSM tournament with Words with Friends... and for those without smartphones, it is accessible through Facebook. Just bold your "in" when you post your username if you want to join the tournament

1. DrP
2. Mashi
3. xK-NiGhTx
4. Dude
5. ETF
6. Winter
7. Wry

Mashi

guys tell bird to stop beating me omg :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
Also, I play it on my Facebook thingy, so I suppose I'm Daniel Bhatti?

Winter

Creepy. I work with a guy named Daniel Bhatti. But I know you don't live here :(

He's also Egyptian.

Mashi

Winter

You are too old to be Czech Republican!!!

You would be Czechoslovakian!

Mashi

That's like saying a person can't be partially Native American because they were virtually extirpated!

Winter

Quote from: Mashi on February 05, 2012, 07:33:20 AMThat's like saying a person can't be partially Native American because they were virtually extirpated!

Well the Czech Republic and SLovakia were one country until midway through your/me lifetime. So we/me have a heritage from a nonexistant country. SO WHAT DOES IT MAKE YOU? Are you Czech, Slovakian, or Czechoslovakian?

Mashi

I have parents that lived before I was born, Cirno!!!!!!!!!

Winter

Quote from: Mashi on February 05, 2012, 07:38:04 AMI have parents that lived before I was born, Cirno!!!!!!!!!

But you wrote Czech Republican, and Slovakian but NOT Czechoslovakian.

LIES....

Mashi

Because my family is from both countries?????????

Also, we should probably stop derailing the topic.  Sorry about that, drpamplemousse!