Arrangers and Requesters

Started by spitllama, January 24, 2012, 11:26:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

The "Fulfilling the Sheets" project has been updated to a database project (Woo!). You can thank WiiMan for that one.

If you have but two minutes to spare, it'd be very helpful if arrangers and requesters alike could do a quick search for their names (if you've changed your username overtime, your current one was used) on each section...

1) Unfulfilled

2) In Progress

3) Arranged

4) Uploaded

... and simply confirm the info that's listed for YOU. Arrangers have lots of times committed to a piece and then dropped it, and requesters sometimes drop requests, but not the thread. We'd like this to be as up-to-date as possible so your help is much appreciated :)

Post here anything that needs to be fixed.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

MassiveMayhem

How come it's not letting me register as an arranger?
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

spitllama

Are you entering a valid email address and agreeing to the terms of use? [/sarcasm]

Are you getting any sort of message or anything?
Submissions Page

Shadoninja

everything currently on there is accurate and I currently have no intention to drop any of my in-progress unless at the request of another arranger.

though I did spot one error:

"Mega Man Battle Network 2 - Title"
appears in both arranged and uploaded. It is currently on the site.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: spitllama on January 24, 2012, 04:06:34 PMAre you entering a valid email address and agreeing to the terms of use? [/sarcasm]

Are you getting any sort of message or anything?
I fill out all the necessary stuff and the register button is still grayed out, so I can't register.

spitllama

K I see your problem and told WiiMan
Submissions Page

Shadoninja

Quote from: MassiveMayhem on January 24, 2012, 04:42:12 PMI fill out all the necessary stuff and the register button is still grayed out, so I can't register.

did you click on the button for agreeing to the terms of service?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

spitllama

MM WiiMan fixed it. Try again when you get the chance.
Submissions Page

MassiveMayhem

spitllama

Submissions Page

SlowPokemon

Quote from: spitllama on January 24, 2012, 11:26:37 AMThe "Fulfilling the Sheets" project has been updated to a database project (Woo!). You can thank WiiMan for that one.

If you have but two minutes to spare, it'd be very helpful if arrangers and requesters alike could do a quick search for their names (if you've changed your username overtime, your current one was used) on each section...

1) Unfulfilled

2) In Progress

3) Arranged

4) Uploaded

... and simply confirm the info that's listed for YOU. Arrangers have lots of times committed to a piece and then dropped it, and requesters sometimes drop requests, but not the thread. We'd like this to be as up-to-date as possible so your help is much appreciated :)

Post here anything that needs to be fixed.

I'm like 95% certain that Fingerz did Mt. Pyre a while ago
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

spitllama

Submissions Page

spitllama

Now that it's completely done it'd be helpful if you could all search and check info again.

Thanks mucho.
Submissions Page

Dudeman

"Final Lap" is on the site. "Secret Island" and "Gage's Duet" are both in my arrangements topic.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

the_last_sheikah

http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=4184.0
^All 3 of these are no where to be found...
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!