News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Where in the World Is the NSM Community?

Started by SuperFireKirby, January 07, 2012, 01:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ragster2448

Kentucky, US of A! I should be right above Slow.

SuperFireKirby

Exams are keeping me busy right now. Gonna update over the weekend

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SuperFireKirby

*DOUBLE POST CUZ I'M COOL*

Text is unreadable because the image file is so big and it's shrunken down. Gonna resize it myself and see if that helps.

edit: nope, it's because image hosting sites are retarded. Bright collors seems to be less fuzzy than dark one, so I'll try that.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

MaestroUGC

I may or may not live in the vicinity of the Earth...or Texas? Yeah, Texas. San Antonio to be precise.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

KefkaticFanatic

Just use something the rest of the internet uses like imgur instead of sketch sites like this :|

me irl
[close]

PianoMan

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Plunder

Ruto

^Heyyy maybe you can say hi to my cousins I don't see very often XD

(Also keeping the map in one place might be a good idea, tinypic is okay but since you can't delete pictures from it without an account, it's going to be on the interwebs forever. Best not to keep something like this out there.)

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

Exams are over. No more staying up til 2 am studying for me! I'll have this updated and more readable by tomorrow. Also, I have a tinypic account so I can delete it. Further more, Imgur distorts pictures just as much as Tinypic as it turns out, but if its moar viewable to peoples on here then I'll switch it over.

Have to redo the whole thing because I somehow got rid of the original editable file and am left with only a jpeg now. But it'll be done tomorrow. I pwomise.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Wrydryn

Save as the PNG and upload to photobucket.

Jub3r7

I live slightly south of Slow in a small area close to Atlanta.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

Have started. Will be up by midnight. But seriously, can some of you US member move to Europe or somethin? THERE'S TOO MANY OF YOU(or us, I guess)