News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

2011: A year in review

Started by Ruto, January 01, 2012, 07:50:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Because the Internet does not forget...here it is in no particular order:

ASH501ST and Shado says Luigia is fucking awesome.

TalesEXlife, the ladies' man, impersonates a celebrity and is possibly abusing Google translate

Quote from: TalesEXlife on December 31, 2010, 11:00:15 AMl'm a pretty boy. girls love me so much

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on December 31, 2010, 11:01:55 AMI don't believe I've ever heard somebody call himself a "pretty boy" before.

Quote from: TalesEXlife on December 31, 2010, 11:06:37 AMthen faith anyway but not

Quote from: TalesEXlife on December 31, 2010, 01:00:08 PMis my picture beautiful or not?

Quote from: universe-X on December 31, 2010, 01:05:46 PMOk, I'm going to have to help you 2 out. xD

Beautiful and pretty can describe girls.

Handsome and good-looking can descibe guys.

Then again... that hair is pretty convincing...

Quote from: TalesEXlife on December 31, 2010, 01:09:18 PMok... but many girls love me so much

Quote from: GaryOak on January 01, 2011, 10:22:29 AMDo they still love you when they find out about your anger management problems haha.

Quote from: TalesEXlife on January 01, 2011, 10:53:27 AMdude. the girls know it all already

We all know you're not Rick Mackenbach. I'm including this in 2011 because Deku said it was 2011 in his time zone, but not in mine. Technicality ftw.

JaMaHa finishes military service, has apartment woes and becomes a poster boy.

Kefka beats people up with stick.

Slow is was scared. And writes about us. ZOMG Purple Hammy Concerto is missing! Despite having the only birthday that mattered.

Cobraroll finishes military service and is our news anchor from Norway.

Roz starts university and kills stuff with fire.

ETF writes a book and practices polygamy.

Winter gets a job without pay.

Blueflower and popo might be talking to themselves.

People write letters, like 'tis 1999 1899 1799.

Ruto's 666th post. Endless ranting ensues.

dahans doesn't know what he's getting into lol jk and gets dragged kicking and screaming to the military.

Nebbles is busy.

Jub is Jub.

Dude's adult links.

Mashi used big words.

NSM trolls bulbasaur and BigPedro. We all know who you are.

Raymondbl starts a flame war, page 1000 is ruined.

Bobby the Cat might be issued a restraining order.

shadowkirby invited people to gogogo on tinychat 21 times in 2011.

Saria draws.

Maestro stood around in the background...watching...breathing...

Sipan asked, how long are you?
Caps here
Holy crap, Sipan. I have to congratulate him for this one, I just never saw this coming. I didn't save the second thread though, sorry xD

No flaming guys. Just have some laughs and kill some time. This is not to make fun of a specific person, please just laugh it off and try hard not to do the same thing next year. Post if I'm missing something.

>__>

Quote from: TalesEXlife on December 31, 2010, 04:00:14 PMhappy new year welcome in the year 20112012. 20102011 is dead

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

blueflower999

Great job! I think this pretty much sums up everything. Except:
Quote from: Ruto on January 01, 2012, 07:50:32 PMBlueflower and popo might be talking to themselves.
This is not true.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Ruto

That might or might not be a joke.

Roz~

No Roz. I am disappoint.

*cries*
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Ruto

Quote from: Roz~ on January 01, 2012, 08:44:16 PMNo Roz. I am disappoint.

*cries*
Aww, I'm sorry :( I was just in a hurry -.- That one post took more than an hour to write and search for links...I'll think of something later today! :D

Quote from: Saria on January 01, 2012, 09:14:48 PM^Me too. I DID TONS OF THINGS IN 2011, NOT JUST DRAW. THE THING I WAS MOST PROUD OF WAS TEH ACE ATTORNEY THREAD. GIVE ME THE SIMPLEST ONE. >:(

You deleted the thread -.-

SlowPokemon

Reread Raymond's antihomosexual rant, it was the most hilarious thing I've read in a long time.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

Quote from: blueflower999 on January 01, 2012, 07:55:28 PMThis is not true.

It's just a flashback of all the things this year that put a smile on our faces ^.^

Clanker37

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 01, 2012, 10:11:31 PMReread Raymond's antihomosexual rant, it was the most hilarious thing I've read in a long time.
I read it for the first time. You guys are so full of win.

Jub3r7

Clanker, one more post and you'll have 413! That's a super special number.

Anyways, didn't I do anything this year other than watch The Ring? :(
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Cobraroll

Hey! I finished military service too! Funnily enough, like JaMaHa, I was also in the artillery.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 01, 2012, 10:11:31 PMReread Raymond's antihomosexual rant, it was the most hilarious thing I've read in a long time.

^this. Just reading it again will mmd, I know it. :P
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Saria

WHY YOU PUT THE WORST DRAWING I EVER DID. I DID MUCH BETTER ONES THAT I DID NOT PUT UP. IT'S IN MY SKETCHBOOK. >:( AND I SAY PURPLE HAMMY. IT IS COPYRIGHTED BY SARIA.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Ruto

Well it's one of the FUNNY things that were drawn.

Also updated, and feel free to keep poking me about epic stuff I might have overlooked.

Nebbles

Awww, you linked to my LP. I feel honored. :3
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

EFitTrainr

Ruto! Why u no include shadowkirby's endless double posting in the tinychat thread?!
I like food.