News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Which Zelda game is best?

Started by blueflower999, December 23, 2011, 12:27:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Zelda game is the most fun?

Link to the Past
Majora's Mask
Skyward Sword
Twilight Princess
Ocarina of Time
Wind Waker
Other (Please specify in comments)

triforced1

I picked other cause I'd get flamed if I picked any one game.
So the CD-i games are my favorite now c:

Olimar12345

Lol, you have a philips cd-i? Or are you emulating it?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

GoronsOrchestrated

Quote from: DrP on December 18, 2011, 02:25:37 PM
I didn't know he or those arrangements existed.

... ಠ_ಠ

Roz~

Yeehaw!

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 06, 2012, 02:43:33 PMI'm sorry, but how are you guys choosing Skyward Sword over Link To the Past, Ocarina of Time, and Wind Waker?

Skyward Sword is an excellent game. I like it as much as I like ALttP and OoT.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

GoronsOrchestrated

But SM64 was amazing!
You just cant say that to my main nostalgia souce!
I wont allow it!  >:(
Quote from: DrP on December 18, 2011, 02:25:37 PM
I didn't know he or those arrangements existed.

... ಠ_ಠ

Shadoninja

Quote from: GoronsOrchestrated on January 06, 2012, 03:36:21 PMBut SM64 was amazing!
You just cant say that to my main nostalgia souce!
I wont allow it!  >:(
yeah how dare you, Roz, for having an opposing opinion. sheesh you should be considerate of others. :P
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Olimar12345

Hey guys, who cares? This is the zelda game thread, not the sm64 hate thread.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

triforced1

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 06, 2012, 03:03:51 PMLol, you have a philips cd-i? Or are you emulating it?
Neither xD
I was just joking. But the cutscenes sure are good /sarcasm

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 06, 2012, 03:42:14 PMHey guys, who cares? This is the zelda game thread, not the sm64 hate thread.
WELL EXCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE ME, PRINCESS.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Olimar12345

Roz~

Quote from: Shadoninja on January 06, 2012, 03:39:25 PMyeah how dare you, Roz, for having an opposing opinion. sheesh you should be considerate of others. :P

I know. I should totally stop having opinions and just agree with everyone.

blueflower999

Quote from: Roz~ on January 06, 2012, 04:18:12 PMI know. I should totally stop having opinions and just agree with everyone.
I wonder how the Raymond anti-homosexuality rant would end up if everyone was like that.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Whoa guys o_O didnt mean to start a riot. I thought me and roz were just having a friendly disagreement. No need to completely tell people no opinions allowed...jeez goron take it down a tiny notch... XD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 06, 2012, 04:41:54 PMWhoa guys o_O didnt mean to start a riot. I thought me and roz were just having a friendly disagreement. No need to completely tell people no opinions allowed...jeez goron take it down a tiny notch... XD

"sooper mahrio sixtee fore iz teh lame"
"yeah lolz!"

"oh snap, son. no you di'in't"
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Roz~

^mmd x)

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 06, 2012, 04:41:54 PMWhoa guys o_O didnt mean to start a riot. I thought me and roz were just having a friendly disagreement. No need to completely tell people no opinions allowed...jeez goron take it down a tiny notch... XD

Ya me too, but hemad. I mean, everyone tells me that my favorite game is lame, and Idgaf because it's my favorite game.
And you actually gave me arguments as to why you think the game is good, the other dood didn't. he's just raging all over the place :P
As for me, I played the game and just didn't like it. It has good music and nice levels, but meh.