News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Corridors of Time ~ from Chrono Trigger

Started by Bespinben, December 01, 2011, 01:48:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bespinben

READ: This isn't a request in the normal sense of getting someone else to arrange. This is more of a prospection to see who may be interested in a collaboration to arrange this piece.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most piano covers I've seen of "Corridors of Time" use Zohar's arrangement, and occasionally the more difficult Zohar & Valente arrangement. I'm interesting in making an arrangement of this song that is more of a "reduction" of the original fitted onto the piano using UnofficialSoundtrack's original cover as the main reference. Essentially, I would like to make sheet music out UnofficialSoundtrack's piano cover, and would like all else interested to join me in this endeavor.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Corridors of Time WIP: [MUS]
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

The Deku Trombonist

Bespinben

Awesome! Glad to hear that  ;D  I'll be updating the Dropbox link on the first post from time to time.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday