Dudeman's Poem

Started by Dudeman, November 28, 2011, 08:09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

I wrote this poem this evening for school, and I loved it so much that I felt like I should share it.

The Future of Talent

Your talent is special
And has been given to you
For a reason that you may not understand
But accept it
Practice it
Use it
Improve it
Bless others with it
And become a legend
To those around you
Who will be so glad
That you stepped out.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

fingerz

Very nice, Dudeman! It almost reminds me of the Night Angel Trilogy I'm reading right now by Brent Weeks. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

karengrant19

You are talented...

You did a very nice poem and I like it...

You have a very creative mind so better keep it up...^_^

blueflower999

Holy necrobump, Batman!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Cobraroll

^It's a spambot. A very well written one, for sure, but I'd still like to remove the fingernails of the guy who made it, using a sheet of paper.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

blueflower999

Quote from: Cobraroll on May 15, 2012, 01:33:40 PM^It's a spambot. A very well written one, for sure, but I'd still like to remove the fingernails of the guy who made it, using a sheet of paper.
How do you tell? Because the other post it/he made is very similar to that one?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SuperFireKirby

Just look at its signature. It's an advertisement.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Cobraroll

^^That, and the links in its signature. Worded just like a common Google Search for colouring pages. When those words turn up on a lot of sites, all linking to the same site, its Google Search rating goes up. The primary purpose of a spambot is to put its links on as many different web sites as possible, so that the site it advertises turns up higher in the Google search due to the sheer number of links leading there from everywhere.

Though, I wonder if this one is dangerously close to XKCD's ideal spambot...

Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Zunawe

Nice poem. Everybody here seems to be at least somewhat talented in a lot of things.

On an unrelated note: OH MY GOSH!! SOMEBODY OTHER THAN ME IS READING THE NIGHT ANGEL TRILOGY! You need to add me as a friend on the 3DS, fingerz.

Once again, nice poem.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things