News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Re: Submissions for 2011 Sometime Update - 3 New + Infinite Replacements

Started by Winter, August 19, 2011, 09:34:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

WHAT? CLOSED!?
Didn't even find this thread before it closed. XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

GoronsOrchestrated

Hi, this is my first post, i was unable to make a PDF so i hope these are still acceptable  musBalladoftheGoddess.mus midiBalladoftheGoddess.mid (Wii: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Ballad of the Goddess) Once again, this is my first post, so i apologize if this was posted incorrectly (If it is posted incorrectly i do require propper instuction.) However, dont judge me!
Quote from: DrP on December 18, 2011, 02:25:37 PM
I didn't know he or those arrangements existed.

... ಠ_ಠ

Winter

Quote from: MoldyPond on November 25, 2011, 09:37:36 PMAll right. So I fixed the second layer problem as best as I could, but I tried everything, and I just couldn't find a way to make only that layer play louder (even though I enabled an option that pretty much said "only play in layer 2", it still didn't work). So screw it. I think it's fine the way it is.

I never said that you had to make Finale play that layer louder, just make a marking. Go ahead and forget that, because now the sheet's left hand looks pretty ugly, there's two stems on the left hand chords, leave it all on one layer, so that it stops looking so messy. When i referred to it as a layer, I meant that it was a layer of music, not a layer in finale. Anyway, make those changes, and I'd appreciate it if you could post your changes in your ORIGINAL submissions post by clicking "modify". Just make your name in bold like me and deku, and post the links there.

GoronsOrchestrated

Quote from: Winter on November 28, 2011, 11:48:54 PM
will mine still be accepted? ??? i didint see tha closed submissions until now.. if it cant be accepted now, then when and where can I post it?

... ಠ_ಠ

spitllama

Quote from: GoronsOrchestrated on November 29, 2011, 07:55:38 AMwhen and where can I post it?

That small post on the front page with added sheets is mainly to calm the storm of dissapointed NSM visitors for a short while. The update for "2011 sometime" is actually not entirely finished yet. The rest of the submissions that haven't been added yet are here on this page as a "picking up the pieces" kind of thing. Submissions for this update closed about a month ago. If you want to submit your sheet, wait until a new Submissions topic has been posted. (When that time comes, I'll be happy to make you a PDF).

Thanks for your interest in contributing to the NSM community btw, and sorry this is confusing. If you want to see how to format your sheet, look here. If you want to see how to format your post, see any of the posted submissions on the first page of this thread.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

GoronsOrchestrated

... ಠ_ಠ

Winter

Nacho2420, and Bespinben, you should check your submissions posts!