News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

PS3/PS Vita News and Games Topic

Started by triforced1, November 06, 2011, 06:05:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triforced1

So, I think the PS3 and PS Vita need some love too. I'm actually pretty excited for the PS Vita, even though it has a ridiculously silly name :P But it looks promising. Plus, FFX HD is going to be released on it, along with Uncharted and lots more. What are you guys excited (or not excited) about?

Bespinben

Seems like all the new consoles have silly names these days :P (Wii U?, PS Vita?)
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Jub3r7

Wii U, nice pun.

And Vita means life.
Also you should join me in pronouncing it "weeta" because Latin is cooler than English.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Cobraroll

^Is there any other way of pronouncing it?
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Jub3r7

When most people see it, they'll want to pronounce it with an English v, rather than a Latin v (pronounced like a w.)

Mashi

No clue what any of this is about, but I just wanted to say that:
Jub3r7 is correct and A+++++++++.
This should have been called the PS3/PS Pita (Bread).

That is all.

SuperFireKirby

Mashi is correct on this matter. PS Pita would have been a much better choose for a name as Pita bread is delicious, just as this new handheld console by Sony shall be. om nom nom

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

triforced1

triforced1

I know I'm a bit late, but Touch My Katamari is a launch title. Looks fantastic :P

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

triforced1

It's one of the reasons I need a PSV. Or at least a PS2 so I can play the original

SuperFireKirby

GET A PS2. only $39.99 used. That less than a new wii game. So there no reason FOR ANYONE(including slow) to not have one. Plus Katamari Damacy is the best one out of all the Katamari's.

Not to mention:
>Sly Cooper
>Ratchet & Clank
>Jak & Daxter
>Shadow of the Colossus
>Ico
>AND DARK CLOUD 2

Best system ever.

Jub3r7

Don't forget vice city!

But yeah, why isn't Persona FES not on that list? D:

I turn on the PS2 for one of three reasons: Katamari, Persona, Vice City. :P

Roz~

Okami, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts are awsm games too.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 13, 2012, 10:14:07 PMDon't forget vice city!

But yeah, why isn't Persona FES not on that list? D:

I turn on the PS2 for one of three reasons: Katamari, Persona, Vice City. :P
Never played Persona. Doesn't look all that appealing to me.