News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

TWG XXI: A lesson in Post-Gaming.

Started by Liggy, October 16, 2011, 06:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liggy

SlowPokemon - Human
AskAlice - Human
Shadowkirby64 - Wolf Shaman
MaestroUGC - Oracle
Jub3r7 - Vigi
Dude - Reviver
SuperFireKirby - Decoy
Mashi - Wolf

Mashi gets MVP.  I would do a player analysis, but honestly I was severely disappointed by that performance.  After this game I believe everything I've been told about NSM TWG being dead.  Here's a picture of a chair instead.

And if you want to know how Wolves won, Mashi already sent in his wolfing PM to kill askalice.  There was no way to block, and really no good reason to change it.  That leaves three players left.  One has 1.01 votes worth of phantoms on them, Mashi votes for him, and then even if the other two vote for Mashi, he still wins.

Needless to say, Mashi gets MVP.

SlowPokemon

Two things:

1. Humans are idiots, it was completely obvious Mashi was a wolf. Askalice was brilliantly on-track. :P His grammar was just hard to read.

Quote from: Liggy on October 16, 2011, 06:19:25 PMAnd if you want to know how Wolves won, Mashi already sent in his wolfing PM to kill askalice.

Earlier this game, didn't you make a huge fuss how PMs sent in before the phase will NOT be accepted under any circumstance? And now you make an exception for Mashi? Obviously he wasn't going to change it, but it was kind of rude to the person you were angry at before.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi

I sent in my PM during Night 3, not Day 2.  I sent in the PM before the Phase ended and after the Phase began.

Liggy

Yeah I actually asked Mashi if he had a wolfing target right before I posted, seeing how the wolves probably won.

Granted, I should probably be more absolute on these things.  Or be less absolute and admit that fact.  The main reason is that I wasn't sure if the player was doing the action for the night or trying to do it during the day phase.

askalice23

Yeah yeah I know I must work on the grammar. Good game played by mashi and SFK. Other than that the inactivity of most of us (including myself at times) killed many day phases.