News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

3DS GBA Games

Started by SlowPokemon, October 02, 2011, 08:11:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Okay! So they've already announced five of the free GBA games for 3DS ambassadors. Name your personal pick for the other five here.

My personal choices would be:

Pokemon Emerald
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
Pokemon Pinball Ruby & Sapphire
Mario Party Advance
Yoshi Topsy Turvy (utilizing the game's gyroscope)

Post your choices here!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DonValentino

I agree with you in Yoshi Topsy-Turvy (never played it and wanted to) and Pokemon Pinball. I don't think Nintendo will give a free copy of Emerald. Think for a sec: Nintendo doesn't have plans to release those GBA games to the normal 3DS owners, and you could only trade or battle with Ambassadors. On the other hand, a Pokemon game from the main series is a BIG game with a lot of pokemon that you can't catch in one single game or region. What would you do if you want Moltres in your team? There's no FR or LG. That's why I think any pokemon from the main series are not very good ideas. Almost the same for Superstar Saga, very big and great game to give it free. :P Well, without further ado, here are my choices:
  • Yoshi Topsy-Turvy
  • Pokemon Pinball RS
  • Zelda Minish Cap
  • Mario Pinball Land
  • Wario Land 4

SlowPokemon

Quote from: WarioMan98 on October 02, 2011, 08:38:51 AMI agree with you in Yoshi Topsy-Turvy (never played it and wanted to) and Pokemon Pinball. I don't think Nintendo will give a free copy of Emerald. Think for a sec: Nintendo doesn't have plans to release those GBA games to the normal 3DS owners, and you could only trade or battle with Ambassadors. On the other hand, a Pokemon game from the main series is a BIG game with a lot of pokemon that you can't catch in one single game or region. What would you do if you want Moltres in your team? There's no FR or LG. That's why I think any pokemon from the main series are not very good ideas. Almost the same for Superstar Saga, very big and great game to give it free. :P Well, without further ado, here are my choices:
  • Yoshi Topsy-Turvy
  • Pokemon Pinball RS
  • Zelda Minish Cap
  • Mario Pinball Land
  • Wario Land 4

Actually, Nintendo already announced the GBA games wouldn't have any wireless capabilities. And I'm still hoping Emerald, the other Pokemon games on the GBA come in pairs.

And seriously? Don't buy that crap that they're not releasing the GBA games to everyone else. It might be a while, but they're going to release them. They can make a lot of money with that.

Also, I see what you mean about Emerald (a little), but Superstar Saga is perfectly reasonable to give free to people; you can buy it for like $10 used anywhere, less in some places. They give it free to us, just charge like $8 or $9 on the eShop if they were to release it.

DonValentino

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 02, 2011, 08:58:19 AMActually, Nintendo already announced the GBA games wouldn't have any wireless capabilities. And I'm still hoping Emerald, the other Pokemon games on the GBA come in pairs.

And seriously? Don't buy that crap that they're not releasing the GBA games to everyone else. It might be a while, but they're going to release them. They can make a lot of money with that.

Also, I see what you mean about Emerald (a little), but Superstar Saga is perfectly reasonable to give free to people; you can buy it for like $10 used anywhere, less in some places. They give it free to us, just charge like $8 or $9 on the eShop if they were to release it.

I just don't get very excited on free things. It's fantastic, of course, but I don't have my expectations high.

I don't really know if they will release those GBA games, they could make money like you said, but who knows?  ???

I also see what you mean about SS. Actually, I don't really care about SS. My GBA cartridge is still working perfectly, and so does my GBA Advance. Sometimes, when I go on a short trip, I take those two things to play. If they released it, fine, if not, also fine.
But, of course, it's my opinion, not everyone had the luck to play SS, and that could be a good chance for them to try it.

Sekter77

Free games are nice, but they have to be good. I really don't like any of the NES games they gave out honestly. I'm much more excited about the GBA ones cause I've never played Metroid Fusion and Yoshi's Island is an amazing game.

I think Superstar Saga seems pretty likely to be released. I never beat it so another shot at it would be great. Wario Land 4 is another great game that I'd be willing to play again. I really don't know or care which other games they release because those few above are more than enough for me.

Lastly, these games will definitely be released for paid download on the eShop. Nintendo would be foolish not to, and I think they've already mentioned a few times that they were going to release "enhanced versions" later on with multiplayer or something. Those will still be free for ambassadors though.
Guitar and video games.

Nebbles

Ahh, Pokemon Pinball R/S... I hope so. That game is ridiculous amounts of fun.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

dahans

Quote from: Nebbles on October 02, 2011, 09:29:04 AMAhh, Pokemon Pinball R/S... I hope so. That game is ridiculous amounts of fun.
I just got the R/B version... Damn it... AMAZON! :D:D:D
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Nebbles

I might pick up a cheap copy of Amazon. I had to sell it because all of the L/R buttons on my gaming devices were breaking. ._. But my sister gave me her GB micro which works well, so...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Olimar12345

hmmm...Well, it won't be a pokemon game because Nintendo said GBA games wouldn't have any wireless capabilities. I hope its not a pinball game, cus there were WAY better GBA games than anything pinball... And i sure effin' hope its not yoshi topsy-turvy, cus that game was terrible. Heres what I think they will do tho:

-Metroid Zero Mission
-The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
-Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
-Advanced Wars
-Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

fingerz

There's too many games to choose from!
- Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
- Pokemon Emerald Version
- The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
- Wario Land 4
- Donkey Kong Country 3
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Olimar12345

They are now available and the full list is:
-zelda the minish cap
-Kirby and the amazing mirror
-mario vs donkey kong
-fire emblem the sacred stones
-warioware inc
-metroid fusion
-yoshis island
-wario land 4
-mariokart super circuit
-f-zero maximum velocity
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Greg

what no superstar saga
i am disappoint
 :(

Jub3r7

Yay fire emblem. Although I bought it after the price went down. :(
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

EFitTrainr

I love how Yoshi's Island is on here. SUCH NOSTALGIA!!!
I like food.

SlowPokemon

Minish cap. Surprisingly really fun.