News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Erm... Is this guy stealing our music?

Started by Clanker37, September 23, 2011, 03:19:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clanker37

OK so I found these vidoes of Pokemon Black and White music tutorials on YouTube and I noticed that they were very similar to the ones on NSM. Is this allowed or is it one of you people posting it?

Elite Four Battle

Legendary Battle

Opelucid City

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Winter

As far as i have explored, those are completely accurate to our sheets. I could probably message the guy and ask him to at least credit us for the content if you'd all like.

Jtehanonymous

Eh, that's pretty rotten. He might as well just show a picture of the link to the sheets for his entire video.  xD

Even though I don't do video tutorials, I still credit the original source of sheet music... That's courtesy.  ::)

Shadoninja

yeah the least this person could do is give credit where credit's due.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Ruto

NSM should be hosting those -.-

Has anyone written to him yet?

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

I RECOGNIZE MY ARRANGEMENTS... he must die

Roz~

Doeet. It seriously sucks, now people may think that he actually arranged those songs.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Legos

I got on my brother's Youtube (because I don't have one :-[) and left a comment on each of those videos, plus I sent a message to him to give credit to the arrangers and site it's hosted on.

pumpy_heart

I messaged him, asking to give credit. Here was his response.
QuoteHello pumpyheart.

Now it's too late. There are too many videos.
I have no desire to look at nearly 90 videos, which Midi files are downloaded from ninsheetmusic.
And then add anywhere, who has created this midi file?
No .... sorry.
Also, I never say that these files from me. Others come to enjoy these pieces of art.
I will not and can not achieve anything with the videos.
In the meantime everyone knows that these are of ninsheetmusic.
But who cares? It bothers anyone.
In addition, demand nearly 50% of my commentators a Midi file. I give the Midi and add the name of the creator in a pm.
That's enough.

Nitro.
Yeah, a bunch of messages from the community around here will go a long way.

FallenPianist

DrP

Clanker37

Jees, it's one thing to copy and not give credit. It's another to get caught and not do anything about it. Hating this guy a lot.

Olimar12345

Quote from: DrP on September 23, 2011, 10:03:10 PMEverybody report his videos on youtube.

Edit: I left him a comment on his channel.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

I vote we roast 'im. Yknow. Burning at the stake or something. Or turning him into a squishy s'more for the buzzards.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.