News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

TWG XIX: Mind Games ~ Post Game

Started by SlowPokemon, September 11, 2011, 06:38:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

master_gamer38

Quote from: Mashi on September 17, 2011, 02:15:33 PMNakah probably.  But to be honest, I don't think it's necessary to have anymore mods than just me, since there's really not much to do.  Everyone  is behaved and does what's needed to be done.  If you became mod, all you would be doing would be racing me in locking and stickying a bunch of topics!  Though, that's for Nakah to decide and not me, anyhow.

No more mods are necessary in my mind. Albeit surprising, I do my best to check NSM every day. Any TWG topic I make sure to read in full. There isn't much else needed to be done here. :S
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

SlowPokemon

Ah! I didn't think about that. XD thanks anyway though. I'll have to carry out my plan for world domination some other way...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Wrydryn

Mashi killed me night one :<
Worst friend ever.

Mashi

SlowPokemon

This is totally old and ridiculous but do you remember how crazy this game design was I had so much fun designing this game
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Purple1222119

Man, I really don't remember. It's been a long long time haha
My Youtube! Featuring Orchestrations of Nintendo music and more!
Latest Tracks: Super Mario RPG & Superstar Saga HD ReMIX

Mashi

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 27, 2015, 08:37:35 PMThis is totally old and ridiculous but do you remember how crazy this game design was I had so much fun designing this game
Ahaha, yeah, the concept was great.  It's too bad the Unknowns all claimed to me Night 1 before they could do anything with their powers though.

Quote from: Purple1222119 on June 27, 2015, 11:42:49 PMMan, I really don't remember. It's been a long long time haha
OIGEHIOGSHOGDHSIOFHAIOhohOIFHUIFBOIAHdoubO purPLE PURPLE <333

Purple1222119

Quote from: Mashi on June 28, 2015, 03:31:57 PMOIGEHIOGSHOGDHSIOFHAIOhohOIFHUIFBOIAHdoubO purPLE PURPLE <333

:o Well hello again! :P
My Youtube! Featuring Orchestrations of Nintendo music and more!
Latest Tracks: Super Mario RPG & Superstar Saga HD ReMIX