News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

3DS Friend Codes!

Started by SlowPokemon, September 04, 2011, 05:18:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Dudeman

I was actually thinking more along the lines of JOHN-CENA-!!!!, but that works too.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Trainer Ave

you can add mine. ive added everyone else's
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Dude

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dude

part of my 3ds screen name, why

Dudeman

Dude

im sorry i killed your joke

Dude

Ok so who all do I need to re-add?

E. Gadd Industries

Uhhhh if you ever added me (don't know off-hand) then me. I'll add your FC at some point.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

LeviR.star

My friend code is 2895 - 7050 - 1403
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

BrainyLucario

My Friend code: 0731-5168-9256

Add me if you want to
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Bradenjb12

Has anyone else ever broken a 3ds? Worst thing ever. Your account is permanantly gone until you fix the 3ds or do something with Nintendo, but im not sure what. 
(Its pronounced "Brayden jay bee twelve", jeez!)

[Arrangements]

Dude

You'd probably have to unlink your account by formatting or doing a system transfer.

Or send your 3ds to Nintendo and pray they give it back.