News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

3DS Friend Codes!

Started by SlowPokemon, September 04, 2011, 05:18:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Dudeman

I was actually thinking more along the lines of JOHN-CENA-!!!!, but that works too.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Trainer Ave

you can add mine. ive added everyone else's
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Dude

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dude

part of my 3ds screen name, why

Dudeman

Dude

im sorry i killed your joke

Dude

Ok so who all do I need to re-add?

E. Gadd Industries

Uhhhh if you ever added me (don't know off-hand) then me. I'll add your FC at some point.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

LeviR.star

My friend code is 2895 - 7050 - 1403
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

BrainyLucario

My Friend code: 0731-5168-9256

Add me if you want to
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Bradenjb12

Has anyone else ever broken a 3ds? Worst thing ever. Your account is permanantly gone until you fix the 3ds or do something with Nintendo, but im not sure what. 
(Its pronounced "Brayden jay bee twelve", jeez!)

[Arrangements]

Dude

You'd probably have to unlink your account by formatting or doing a system transfer.

Or send your 3ds to Nintendo and pray they give it back.