News:

Are you on Discord? Join our server!

Main Menu

3DS Friend Codes!

Started by SlowPokemon, September 04, 2011, 05:18:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jxjxjx

Quote from: Zunawe on June 07, 2012, 03:10:07 PMJust wondering, does anybody actually use the Mii that the camera gave them? Mine made my head huge.

Zunawe

Don't worry. The Face Raiders game said I was a female infant. . . I don't have any idea why.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Zunawe on June 14, 2012, 08:57:30 AMDon't worry. The Face Raiders game said I was a female infant. . . I don't have any idea why.

Are you?

Dude

Quote from: Zunawe on June 14, 2012, 08:57:30 AMDon't worry. The Face Raiders game said I was a female infant. . . I don't have any idea why.
Yeah, it's a mystery. ::)

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

spitllama

Do want to see a photo of Zunawe now xD
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Zunawe

My Mii is accurate. It looks like the default, but that's actually what I look like.

I program things

Spyro

I'll post mine later. Probably within the month. I think people should know me more until I just add everyone here.

FSM-Reapr

My FC is 2492-5196-8950, name  is Otso. I mostly play Uprising.

Zunawe

^You shall be added and destroyed as soon as I get back to my Uprising game on Monday.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Zunawe on June 30, 2012, 07:50:03 PM^You shall be added and destroyed as soon as I get back to my Uprising game on Monday.

I shall not think so.

fabbemannen

Send me a copy of Uprising and I will crush add you

FSM-Reapr

fabbemannen

Jub3r7

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 01, 2012, 02:53:46 AMI shall not think so.
I challenge Zunawe and he got like
7/8 wins against me.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]