Adding you now!
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

fingerz

I have my friend code! :D

Fingerz
3695-0416-6123
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

triforced1

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Wrydryn

Added you fingerz and Nebbles, it's not showing you as a friend officially yet. :/

Taser9090

I'll be willing to add everybody, but that's only if you guys want to add me back. :)

I'm not very popular here, but...

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Olimar12345

I added you long ago-I think your the only friend I have that hasn't been fully registered.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

pumpy_heart

Quote from: Taser9090 on January 08, 2012, 03:48:48 PMI'll be willing to add everybody, but that's only if you guys want to add me back. :)

I added you as well.

Jub3r7

Quote from: Taser9090 on January 08, 2012, 03:48:48 PMI'll be willing to add everybody, but that's only if you guys want to add me back. :)

I try to add every one who posts in this topic, and that includes you!

The only people it doesn't show as official friends are Nebbles and Taser. :(
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Nebbles

Added Fingerz and Jub!

Wry, I can't seem to find your friend code?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Wrydryn

Well I guess I'm not cool enough to make it on the front post then nebbles, it's about a page back from this one I think. I can post it again when I get to my ds.

Also taser be more confident and get more well known, as far as I know everybody is trying to add everyone in this thread.

Winter

Quote from: Wrydryn on January 08, 2012, 09:30:45 PMWell I guess I'm not cool enough to make it on the front post then nebbles, it's about a page back from this one I think. I can post it again when I get to my ds.

You're so cool I went and added it for you.

DrP

I completely forgot that I haz WiFi Now!!!

4768-8120-8789

Nebbles

xD Sorry Wry! I'll add you and DrP when I get home from school and send you something on Swapnote :3
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel