News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

[GEN] Sonic the Hedgehog Series

Started by moose9045, September 02, 2011, 04:32:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moose9045

Ok, first off from Sonic&Knuckles:
Mushroom Hill Zone,Act 1 or Act 2(doesn't matter too much to me)
Flying Battery Zone Act 2:
Sonic 3: Angel Island Zone Act 2, Marble Garden Zone Act 1 2
Thanks.
Also, does someone mind telling what those upper notes are on the Hydrocity 2  Sheet Music? I can't read notes that high on the ledger lines yet, lol..

Shadoninja

Quote from: moose9045 on September 02, 2011, 04:32:47 PMAlso, does someone mind telling what those upper notes are on the Hydrocity 2  Sheet Music? I can't read notes that high on the ledger lines yet, lol..

o.O you shouldn't have to read that high on the ledger line. 
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

moose9045

Quote from: Shadoninja on September 02, 2011, 05:27:17 PMo.O you shouldn't have to read that high on the ledger line. 
Yeah, I was wondering why he didn't put it into AvA form..

Shadoninja

most likely they had notepad which if I remember correctly doesn't have 8va. plus it's highly probable it was submitted when Quality Assurance was low to non-existent. if I get the chance to i'll make a replacement of it.

moose9045

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in this request. :O

Shadoninja

marble garden zone act 1 sounds fun, i'll do that one when I get the rest of my requests done.

moose9045

Quote from: Shadoninja on September 03, 2011, 07:30:52 PMmarble garden zone act 1 sounds fun, i'll do that one when I get the rest of my requests done.
Awesome. :D

moose9045

I would arrange Mushroom Hill Zone Sheet Music myself and post it up on the site, I just can't play the left hand of songs by ear, but I've got the bulk of the right hand melody figured out.