News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Swan's Gallery and Requests!

Started by Swan, August 20, 2011, 09:19:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swan

Quote from: Cobraroll on August 21, 2011, 12:48:54 AMThose are great!

Could you do anything Pokémon-related? I've been looking for a new signature and avatar for another forum, and if you're open for requests... it'd be awesome.

I think the limit for signatures on that board is 400x130 pixels, so if you could manage to keep it within that, it'd be awesome. Avatar size somewhere in the 100x100 range, it will be resized to 100x100 automatically when posted. If the criteria are a little harsh/boring, just tell me. This is no demand, merely a question.

Thanks a lot in advance!

If you want that into a request I can do it! :D

Quote from: Ragster2448 on August 21, 2011, 05:40:58 AM:o Wow, these are just like, wow. Simply outstanding. I wish I was as good as you!

Would you mind making me one after Cobraroll, please? I also have the same reason he has, I've had this signature for as long as I can remember. It's Kind of getting old... :-\ If you do choose to make one for me, could you perhaps make something that has Sceptile, Grovyle, or Treecko in it? I love them all, so I don't mind who you choose to do!

EDIT: Oh, yes! The things you told us to give. Uh... Let's see.... I have no idea what Render/Stock is, could you explain that to me please? Uhm, the style, I guess like a forest-y background with Treecko, Grovyle, or Sceptile jumping through it. Color would be green, text, I guess it could say "Ragster" next to it in either white or black, whichever stands out more in green. And the border, maybe just like 1 pixel wide colored black.

Got it. I'll be working on yours tonight.

Swan

Sowwie for the double post. Heres your request Ragster.

Just take that IMG code, but delete the dash at the end.

[IMG]http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp117/duhmaster1/Ragsterrequest.png[/IMG-]

Ragster2448

Oh. MY. GAWD. WORDS CANNOT EVEN DESCRIBE HOW AWESOME THAT IS.

Thank you thank you thank you! :D

Swan

Quote from: Ragster2448 on August 23, 2011, 11:44:47 AMOh. MY. GAWD. WORDS CANNOT EVEN DESCRIBE HOW AWESOME THAT IS.

Thank you thank you thank you! :D

Tehe, no problem. All I ask is don't take credit for my work. Thats a no no (;

SuperFireKirby

swan, can ya please help me oot with my problem?
moving parts of a layer or image that you have selected with a selection tool such as the ellipse tool? how do ya do that in GIMP?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Swan

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 23, 2011, 11:56:52 AMswan, can ya please help me oot with my problem?
moving parts of a layer or image that you have selected with a selection tool such as the ellipse tool? how do ya do that in GIMP?

I know what your talking about, but I'm not good at all doing that. Look up tutorials on how to do it, I really try to avoid having to do that.

Ragster2448

Quote from: Swan on August 23, 2011, 11:50:46 AMTehe, no problem. All I ask is don't take credit for my work. Thats a no no (;

Don't worry, I'd never do anything like that, those kind of people make me mad! >:(

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 23, 2011, 11:56:52 AMswan, can ya please help me oot with my problem?

How about just cutting the selection you chose, then paste it? I think you can move around a pasted thing.

Swan

Quote from: Ragster2448 on August 23, 2011, 12:09:12 PMHow about just cutting the selection you chose, then paste it? I think you can move around a pasted thing.

Thats what he's asking. He doesn't know how to do it. I think... xD

MassiveMayhem

Hey! I'd like to request a sig.

Render/Stock:Kricketune
Style:Try to express his mustache. try putting tiny little mustaches around the sig lol :P
Color:Red/black/yellow
Text:
Border:N/A
Etc:Thanks :D
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Jub3r7

:OO

bleachenarutokemomg.
Anyways, I couldn't think of a request for a signature until now.

...And then I scrolled down and forgot it and came up with a better one.
This dude from Battle Revolution would be the stock, I suppose.

bg can be anything, especially if it involves blue aura. And/or the color yellow, if it's not too hard to use it as well.

Also, your signatures are amazing. I don't even remember his name but I especially liked the half-masked guy from Bleach.
And Orihime, and not for the usual reasons other people like it. :P
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Ragster2448 on August 23, 2011, 12:09:12 PMHow about just cutting the selection you chose, then paste it? I think you can move around a pasted thing.
Gosh darnit, how did I not think of something as simple as cut and paste. :P

Darn you, common sense!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Swan

Quote from: Jub3r7 on August 23, 2011, 12:54:18 PM:OO

bleachenarutokemomg.
Anyways, I couldn't think of a request for a signature until now.

...And then I scrolled down and forgot it and came up with a better one.
This dude from Battle Revolution would be the stock, I suppose.

bg can be anything, especially if it involves blue aura. And/or the color yellow, if it's not too hard to use it as well.

Also, your signatures are amazing. I don't even remember his name but I especially liked the half-masked guy from Bleach.
And Orihime, and not for the usual reasons other people like it. :P

Your link does not work. Try another render?

Quote from: MassiveMayhem on August 23, 2011, 12:38:25 PMHey! I'd like to request a sig.

Render/Stock:Kricketune
Style:Try to express his mustache. try putting tiny little mustaches around the sig lol :P
Color:Red/black/yellow
Text:
Border:N/A
Etc:Thanks :D

I can get it working tonight. If you can find me little mustaches that would be great (since theres different types of mustaches).

SlowPokemon

Epic! I love them! Great work man and welcome to the forums!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

Quote from: Swan on August 23, 2011, 02:06:27 PMYour link does not work. Try another render?
It works for me... :/

Here's the image that you find on that page:
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Cobraroll

Quote from: Swan on August 22, 2011, 10:21:36 PMIf you want that into a request I can do it! :D

Thank you so much!

I say again, anything Pokémon-related, but one restriction, if you're fine with it:
No Pikachu. That Pokémon has got all the attention it deserves. You can choose any other Pokémon-related thingy, but I'm not too fond of the Electric rodent. I don't dislike it or anything, but I think it's too "overexposed".
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.