News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Swan's Gallery and Requests!

Started by Swan, August 20, 2011, 09:19:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swan

REQUESTS ARE OPEN!! :3

Welcome to my gallery! I do take request if you would like one. All I need is simple information about what you would like.

Please put request on this thread. Do not PM me or post on my profile page.

Render/Stock:
Style:
Color:
Text:
Border:
Etc:

Here some of my recent work. (Earliest to Latest)

More will come and even more will come if I get request. Thankyou :)

triforced1

MassiveMayhem, is THIS where you've been getting your sigs?

Very very good work. What program do you use?

Swan

Quote from: triforced1 on August 20, 2011, 09:22:15 AMMassiveMayhem, is THIS where you've been getting your sigs?

Well, of course, he gets permission from me before he uses them xD

I use GIMP. I never took a liking to Photoshop.

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: triforced1 on August 20, 2011, 09:22:15 AMMassiveMayhem, is THIS where you've been getting your sigs?

Yep, hes my brother, so I have full access :P
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

GaryOak

I especially like that Kakashi one. Nice job!
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Swan

Tehe thanks xD

I am open for request if anyone wants a sig. Just post it on this thread. (:

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

I must ay Swan I am extremely impressed. Not just by the fact that these are awesome, but also the fact that you use GIMP to make them. I personally can't stand GIMP for photo editing. :P

Oh and since it's obvious you're way better with GIMP than me, do you know how to take selected areas out of a picture and/or move selected areas of a picture(you know, with the ellipse and other selection tools)? Because no matter what I do, I can only move the selction I made but not the part of the picture I selected(if that makes any sense).

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MassiveMayhem

I can tell you that, when you load separate images, make sure you open into layers.  Keep the render in front and whatever your doing behind it.  You can move it anywhere by selecting the layer then moving the layer.

Cobraroll

Those are great!

Could you do anything Pokémon-related? I've been looking for a new signature and avatar for another forum, and if you're open for requests... it'd be awesome.

I think the limit for signatures on that board is 400x130 pixels, so if you could manage to keep it within that, it'd be awesome. Avatar size somewhere in the 100x100 range, it will be resized to 100x100 automatically when posted. If the criteria are a little harsh/boring, just tell me. This is no demand, merely a question.

Thanks a lot in advance!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Ragster2448

:o Wow, these are just like, wow. Simply outstanding. I wish I was as good as you!

Would you mind making me one after Cobraroll, please? I also have the same reason he has, I've had this signature for as long as I can remember. It's Kind of getting old... :-\ If you do choose to make one for me, could you perhaps make something that has Sceptile, Grovyle, or Treecko in it? I love them all, so I don't mind who you choose to do!

EDIT: Oh, yes! The things you told us to give. Uh... Let's see.... I have no idea what Render/Stock is, could you explain that to me please? Uhm, the style, I guess like a forest-y background with Treecko, Grovyle, or Sceptile jumping through it. Color would be green, text, I guess it could say "Ragster" next to it in either white or black, whichever stands out more in green. And the border, maybe just like 1 pixel wide colored black.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: MassiveMayhem on August 20, 2011, 05:50:48 PMI can tell you that, when you load separate images, make sure you open into layers.  Keep the render in front and whatever your doing behind it.  You can move it anywhere by selecting the layer then moving the layer.
I'm not trying to move an entire layer though. I'm only trying to move the part I select with, say, the ellipse tool.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: Ragster2448 on August 21, 2011, 05:40:58 AM:o Wow, these are just like, wow. Simply outstanding. I wish I was as good as you!

Would you mind making me one after Cobraroll, please? I also have the same reason he has, I've had this signature for as long as I can remember. It's Kind of getting old... :-\ If you do choose to make one for me, could you perhaps make something that has Sceptile, Grovyle, or Treecko in it? I love them all, so I don't mind who you choose to do!

EDIT: Oh, yes! The things you told us to give. Uh... Let's see.... I have no idea what Render/Stock is, could you explain that to me please? Uhm, the style, I guess like a forest-y background with Treecko, Grovyle, or Sceptile jumping through it. Color would be green, text, I guess it could say "Ragster" next to it in either white or black, whichever stands out more in green. And the border, maybe just like 1 pixel wide colored black.
Render/stock is your image, meaning, Treecko Grovyle and Sceptile

fabbemannen

Nice work! I really like the Samus and Charizard ones

But I don't need a sig, I rather make my own in *cough*photoshop*cough*