Submissions for Thanksgiving Update

Started by Winter, August 19, 2011, 08:40:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

The first page suggests that Kefka and Deku are on the hunt.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

MoldyPond

Moldy and The Ponds

Winter

Sure, kefka and Deku may pop in and help, but I could only hope that I'll have my computer back soon to finish this. I am using my DS to post this, if anyone is wondering.

Maybe I should give you all Chris's phone number so you can all call him and explain about all the people that are being let down because he made me incapable of updating. xD

I don't know... I'm sorry, guys. I really wanted to do this,

Bespinben

I understand. If anything, all the delay just gives me more time to arrange new pieces, so it's win-win situation either way. That's how I see it anyway.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

spitllama

Goodness gracious people
Quote from: Winter on October 12, 2011, 09:14:23 AMSubmissions are closed for now.

Oh and PianoMan you'll need a PDF for submission anyhow (but great arrangement :o)
Submissions Page

Winter

I just bought a shiny new computer. Now you may look forward to me continuing. (i bought it in spite of the people who took my old one ;))

Anyway. Working on getting Finale and everything, etc. Can probably make PDF's on my own too, now.

Bespinben

HUZZAH!
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

MoldyPond

Moldy and The Ponds

DonValentino

Quote from: Winter on October 16, 2011, 11:28:04 PMI just bought a shiny new computer. Now you may look forward to me continuing. (i bought it in spite of the people who took my old one ;))

Anyway. Working on getting Finale and everything, etc. Can probably make PDF's on my own too, now.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)It's fantastic! You can't describe the sensation you have when you buy a shiny, new, and wonderful computer, trust me. You must be really happy!  :D

Winter

Quite so. Finale is now up and running, and everything is good to go. I plan on playing with my new toy for a day before I begin working. I'm sure you understand.

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

spitllama

Quote from: Winter on October 17, 2011, 11:39:54 AMI plan on playing with my new toy for a day before I begin working.

What Fingerz said... but a day is a day, and at 02:39:54 on Tuesday I will find you
Submissions Page

MoldyPond

QuoteWhat Fingerz said... but a day is a day, and at 02:39:54 on Tuesday I will find you

AND THEN THE TORTURE WILL COMMENCE!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
Moldy and The Ponds

Dudeman

...no posts for almost a month. ARE THE ARRANGEMENTS GOING TO BE SUBMITTED OR NOT?!?!?!?
...sorry. I've been waiting for an update for a while.
EDIT: Just a reminder:

Winter:

If you recall, I posted that graph. So I'm aware.

FYI, Me and Deku both worked on the update last night. We have a lot of new standards though, so just wait. Also I have crap internet connection, and it takes 5 mins to download one MUS. Trust me that we are working on this.

On another note, I don't believe your sheets were fixed.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

Dude its never good to nag about updates-if they aren't updating then there's plrobably a good reason for it. It'll come, just be patient.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!